Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2010, 01:43 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

Default Re: want the daily Kinzcare prizesto be tradeable, postable, sellable!

thanks for supporting everyone! i really want this to be a reality for all of you!
ra1727 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2010, 01:51 PM   #22
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Yes, I agree. I support!
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 02:13 PM   #23
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone,
The new system of getting the daily food and kinz cash is a wonderful improvement. it is so much easier for all to do. The bonus prize at the end of the week is also a wonderful change.

These prizes should be possible to be Kinz Posted, traded, or sold. My godson does not like the "girl stuff". My goddaughter and godson know what they like and what they don't. Why can't they trade with their friends?

Also, some of the accounts received the same item two weeks in a row. How many of the same item does someone need? That would be a personal answer for all to consider.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 02:32 PM   #24
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

I support this. Honestly, without looking at the names of the things here on WI, I did not even know what the prize I won was ! (It turned out to be the TV dinner) At least with selling to the W-shop, you know what the item is, which I find pretty important. Also, I find these prizes near useless, seeing that at least a third of them will be of no use in my rooms. Why bother make a prize you can get just for clicking once each day in the week, that everyone can get, without making it tradeable? It is not like the Estore items, which you have to pay real money for, that are most likely non-tradeable/sellable because then there would be disputes about people having "accidentally" sold them, or were scammed out of the item they paid real money for....these items are nearly WORTHLESS!

And the WORST part, in my opinion, is that each week I get a prize...it is like getting another dreaded Webkinz World Manual; it sits in my dock, or randomly in a room, and it serves as a pain in the neck if you are trying to clear out your dock or house!
Old 10-11-2010, 04:08 PM   #25
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

too words support definatly on the sell thing.
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 05:52 PM   #26

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Hi everyone,
The new system of getting the daily food and kinz cash is a wonderful improvement. it is so much easier for all to do. The bonus prize at the end of the week is also a wonderful change.

These prizes should be possible to be Kinz Posted, traded, or sold. My godson does not like the "girl stuff". My goddaughter and godson know what they like and what they don't. Why can't they trade with their friends?

Also, some of the accounts received the same item two weeks in a row. How many of the same item does someone need? That would be a personal answer for all to consider.

AuntietoEW
exactly. i find it confusing as to why they aren't even sellable!
View Post Originally Posted by samoyeds43
I support this. Honestly, without looking at the names of the things here on WI, I did not even know what the prize I won was ! (It turned out to be the TV dinner) At least with selling to the W-shop, you know what the item is, which I find pretty important. Also, I find these prizes near useless, seeing that at least a third of them will be of no use in my rooms. Why bother make a prize you can get just for clicking once each day in the week, that everyone can get, without making it tradeable? It is not like the Estore items, which you have to pay real money for, that are most likely non-tradeable/sellable because then there would be disputes about people having "accidentally" sold them, or were scammed out of the item they paid real money for....these items are nearly WORTHLESS!

And the WORST part, in my opinion, is that each week I get a prize...it is like getting another dreaded Webkinz World Manual; it sits in my dock, or randomly in a room, and it serves as a pain in the neck if you are trying to clear out your dock or house!
i really dislike those manuals! you CAN NEVER ESCAPE THEM!
View Post Originally Posted by nicolejasmine14
too words support definatly on the sell thing.
thanks!

thanks you everyone!
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 05:56 PM   #27
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Great idea. Completely support. <3
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 06:00 PM   #28

View Post Originally Posted by SunnyPup20
Great idea. Completely support. <3
thank you!
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 07:23 PM   #29
:)
Gifted

Author2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talentAuthor2B has lots of talent

I think GANZ only made the items not able to be sent because people might have been saying how other people were getting on their account and getting their items.
Maybe GANZ wants us to collect the items, so they're not tradable. Unfair trades also have been happening to people.
But it WOULD be REALLY nice if GANZ would make the items tradable.
Author2B is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 07:26 PM   #30
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Agreed.
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Closed