Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

Default want the daily Kinzcare prizesto be tradeable, postable, sellable!

So we are all thrilled with the new daily kinzcare prizes, are we not? the only thing i have seen that WIers want changed is the non trade, sell,or kinzpostable properties of the new items. I think that you at GANZ should change the items so at least they are sellable and postable, if not tradeable also. It would help us keep our webkinz homes and docks free of clutter that we can't use to decorate. I, along with many other WIers (hopefully) will support this.
thanks for reading,
Ra1727

Last edited by ra1727; 10-10-2010 at 07:32 PM..
ra1727 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2010, 07:57 PM   #2
Such a silly little

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: want the daily Kinzcare prizesto be tradeable, postable, sellable!

Thank You for making this post! I too love the new prizes, but I got the same one two weeks in a row, and do not want them both in my rooms, on the other hand.. I hate having stuff in my dock for very long other than food.. so it would be really helpful if you could AT LEAST sell these items. I can understand Ganz not wanting us to be able to trade them.. but selling them can't hurt anything!
webkiner23 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2010, 07:59 PM   #3
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Hmmm, well I like the idea, and support it but I don't think Ganz will add it. But, who really knows?
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2010, 08:00 PM   #4

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

thanks for supporting you two!
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2010, 08:00 PM   #5
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I like the idea also...why does Ganz care what we do with things we win?? I too got the same prize on the same account 2 weeks in a row.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-10-2010, 08:01 PM   #6

and you are welcome webkiner

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I like the idea also...why does Ganz care what we do with things we win?? I too got the same prize on the same account 2 weeks in a row.
i agree lol

they ARE our items anyways
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2010, 08:20 PM   #7
webkinz emo vampire
StarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guide

I support. I really want the cute prizes, but this week, I just got a poster.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:22 PM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by StarryLight
I support. I really want the cute prizes, but this week, I just got a poster.
awes, i really want the makeup kit for my closet! i hope you get the prize you want next time! thanks for supporting!
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2010, 09:25 PM   #9
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

idk, I guess it would be a good idea. I mean, they are our items. and I am sorry for all those that got the same prize twice! I got a poster last week and the makeup kit this week. I am really hoping for the decorative teapot next week
Old 10-10-2010, 09:55 PM   #10
eipjimmy has a spectacular aura abouteipjimmy has a spectacular aura about

I don't even mind getting the same prize two weeks in a row. I am wondering, however, what I'm going to do with all those duplicates six months from now! I'd love them to be sellable.
eipjimmy is offline Female
Closed