Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   want the daily Kinzcare prizesto be tradeable, postable, sellable! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/want-daily-kinzcare-prizesto-tradeable-postable-658751/)

ra172710-10-2010 07:12 PM

want the daily Kinzcare prizesto be tradeable, postable, sellable!

So we are all thrilled with the new daily kinzcare prizes, are we not? the only thing i have seen that WIers want changed is the non trade, sell,or kinzpostable properties of the new items. I think that you at GANZ should change the items so at least they are sellable and postable, if not tradeable also. It would help us keep our webkinz homes and docks free of clutter that we can't use to decorate. I, along with many other WIers (hopefully) will support this.
thanks for reading,
Ra1727

webkiner2310-10-2010 07:57 PM

Re: want the daily Kinzcare prizesto be tradeable, postable, sellable!

Thank You for making this post! I too love the new prizes, but I got the same one two weeks in a row, and do not want them both in my rooms, on the other hand.. I hate having stuff in my dock for very long other than food.. so it would be really helpful if you could AT LEAST sell these items. I can understand Ganz not wanting us to be able to trade them.. but selling them can't hurt anything!

Emma843210-10-2010 07:59 PM

Hmmm, well I like the idea, and support it but I don't think Ganz will add it. But, who really knows? :)

ra172710-10-2010 08:00 PM

thanks for supporting you two!

Jennielou10-10-2010 08:00 PM

I like the idea also...why does Ganz care what we do with things we win?? I too got the same prize on the same account 2 weeks in a row.

ra172710-10-2010 08:01 PM

and you are welcome webkiner

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennielou (Post 21059986)
I like the idea also...why does Ganz care what we do with things we win?? I too got the same prize on the same account 2 weeks in a row.

i agree lol :2funny:

they ARE our items anyways

StarryLight10-10-2010 08:20 PM

I support. I really want the cute prizes, but this week, I just got a poster.

ra172710-10-2010 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarryLight (Post 21060136)
I support. I really want the cute prizes, but this week, I just got a poster.

awes, i really want the makeup kit for my closet! i hope you get the prize you want next time! thanks for supporting!

purplesquiggle10-10-2010 09:25 PM

idk, I guess it would be a good idea. I mean, they are our items. and I am sorry for all those that got the same prize twice! I got a poster last week and the makeup kit this week. I am really hoping for the decorative teapot next week

eipjimmy10-10-2010 09:55 PM

I don't even mind getting the same prize two weeks in a row. I am wondering, however, what I'm going to do with all those duplicates six months from now! I'd love them to be sellable.