Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 10:15 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

luvwbknz is on a distinguished road

Default wacky zincoz next year

wouldn't it be cool if next year for the wacky zincozit would host th trophies and plushies and for special members randomly picked would win wacky jeans like 500 people would win.

don't you think that would be cool

Spoiler: show
look at my other threads they are very good.
luvwbknz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2009, 12:26 PM   #2
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

Default Re: wacky zincoz next year

Maybe we could trade "X" number of zingos for a pair of jeans?
bettyv is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 12:28 PM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

You have a good idea!
I was hoping that the trophy would be changed up a bit...Like the 600.1 trophy...then 600.2 and so on-so each year's trophies would be special...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 06:33 AM   #4

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
You have a good idea!
I was hoping that the trophy would be changed up a bit...Like the 600.1 trophy...then 600.2 and so on-so each year's trophies would be special...
Well that is a good idea but it would make it that more challenging so I don't know maybe.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:04 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

I don't know how fair that is to the people with them... Don't get me wrong, but I'd LOVE to have another pair! Its just then they wouldn't be PRICELESS anymore, so they would not have ANY value to them anymore. Which means no one would care about them or want to trade for them anymore!
Aqua30 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2009, 09:08 AM   #6

you make good point but that is why only 500 people get one so they will still be worth its value but some people might not think so like you but others will think its an awesome idea
I would love to have 3.

don't have any though
Old 07-31-2009, 12:20 PM   #7

I would like to retire wacky zincoz celebration but then again Aqau30 is right we would all like more Wacky Zincoz plusha and 600 Trophies but also next year when there are a lot on new people to Webkinz we could get some better stuff as well yah know?
Old 08-03-2009, 09:45 AM   #8
Call me lava

lavaloser will become famous soon enough

i do agree.
lavaloser is offline Male
Old 08-03-2009, 09:49 AM   #9
I ♥ Photograph

Meerkat97 is just really niceMeerkat97 is just really nice