Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2012, 08:56 PM   #1
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Exclamation Wacky Log Out Carnival Option!

I know many WW members don't like the idea of having to do another activity just to log out. Logging out should be fast and easy. I love the carnival personally because it is very fun and we win KC! Although, I do know that my aunt and my sister never log out anymore because of the carnival. They don't want to do that just to log out. I think for some WW members, logging out with the carnival could be keeping them away from actually logging out. So my idea is that Ganz should create an option for the carnival! It could be a check box in the Options part of the Me and My Pets part of the map in Webkinz World! So what do you all think?

Check mark= No Carnival
Unchecked Box= Carnival

Please Check out my New Poll about this thread!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...og-out-736346/

Last edited by extravaGANZa; 03-18-2012 at 03:41 PM..
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #2
dude this is SICK

onlychild1999 is a creator of wonder
onlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Wacky Log Out Carnival Option!

I like the carnival, but I know some people who don't, great idea.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:29 PM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I'm not sure?
Does it matter rather or not we actually log out?
I just hit my home page tab and it opens the WW log in page back up for me.
I never log out once I have done the Wacky Carnival.
I do know once you get to the carnival you can log out of it too without having to do the carnival.
But I certainly wouldn't mind your suggestion, I support
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 09:31 PM   #4
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I don't know the exact point of logging out, but Ms. Birdy or some character always says Remember To Always Log Out. I don't know why though.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:33 PM   #5
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
I don't know the exact point of logging out, but Ms. Birdy or some character always says Remember To Always Log Out. I don't know why though.
I know your right someone does say that.
I have a lot of pets that don't get put to bed either
They do get to sit in the movie theater seats though
Old 03-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #6
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

Actually, it is Plumpy's saying!
Old 03-17-2012, 10:14 PM   #7

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

The reason you should log out is that if you just exit your account "thinks" it's still on for some time - for example, your pets' hunger meter may still go down. I would think that it logs itself out after about 10-15 minutes - the same as it would if you are inactive.

If you don't want to do the log out carnival, just hit the log out button on the top right of the carnival page, and you'll exit properly. I frequently do this if I don't have that much time.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 10:19 PM   #8
Wacky and
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
The reason you should log out is that if you just exit your account "thinks" it's still on for some time - for example, your pets' hunger meter may still go down. I would think that it logs itself out after about 10-15 minutes - the same as it would if you are inactive.

If you don't want to do the log out carnival, just hit the log out button on the top right of the carnival page, and you'll exit properly. I frequently do this if I don't have that much time.
Thanks for this explanation
I think we all need to get our pets hungry these days for the challenges
Old 03-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #9
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

Thank you for the explanation as well!
Old 03-21-2012, 09:43 PM   #10
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

While there is an extra step involved, there ARE two ways to log out and get around doing the activities. One was already mentioned above with the logout button, but there's also another. Here's how...

When you log out and it brings you to the Carnival, the first game is the Dials. If you look at the very top of the Carnival screen, you'll see three buttons where each of the games is represented (the Dials, the PiƱata, and the Balloon Darts). Just Click the last button for the Balloon Darts, and then you can click the X in the upper right hand corner of the Carnival screen (right next to the sound symbol).

It's an extra two clicks, but it takes only about 3 seconds or so and you've been able to log out without playing the games. I mention this way because some like only the Balloon Darts, and it's also a handy way to skip right to that game without doing the previous two. Hope that helps!

Blessings, hither
Closed