Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 04:48 PM   #1
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default W-Shop Gift Cards And KC Coin Factory

i have had this idea for a while about w-shop giftcards. you could purchase a giftcard for 100,500,1000, 2000, 3000, ect. that would be so cool for birthday gifts so they can get themselves whatever they want! instead of buying oak pools for 2000kc which they can only sell for 1000kc.

same with kc coins you can buy in the kc coin factory. you could choose how many kc you want it to be, push a button, and it will make it for you! it would be great for clubhouse and GE trades, and for gifts like i said for w-shop gift cards

hope you like my ideas

-pup5115
pup5115 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
oot Woot! I'm A
Webkinz :)

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

Default Re: W-Shop Gift Cards And KC Coin Factory

That's a really neat idea. Then maybe it would be possible to "trade" money.

~Perrypinkster
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 05:00 PM   #3
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I really like your idea! You put a great deal of thought into it and it is something that we may all benefit from. Thanks for sharing your creative gift card idea
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 05:01 PM   #4

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I like it -- great idea!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 05:09 PM   #5
krissy1298 is an unknown quantity at this point

i really like that idea. it's creative and if we had w shop gift cards i would defintaly buy them! awsome idea.
krissy1298 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 05:24 PM   #6
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

thanks everyone for commenting!

-pup5115
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 11-25-2009, 07:03 PM   #7
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That sounds like a nice idea... we need a program to trade KC, this will work
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 11-25-2009, 11:49 PM   #8
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

that would be so wonderful!!! it is so hard to transfer money between accounts! i keep hoping they will finally add the bank and that it will work like this
jagular is offline Female
Old 11-28-2009, 09:14 AM   #9
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

thanks for commenting everyone
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 11-28-2009, 02:34 PM   #10
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I like your idea of converting KC into KC Coins. It would be very useful.

Knowing Ganz, though, if they were to implement this it won't be straight exchange - they'd probably charge 2000 KC to make one 1000 KC Coin!
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
galfam was here