Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 04:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

kristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to allkristalangel759 is a name known to all

Exclamation W Shop

I know that there is two places to get clothes for your wonderful Webkinz; You could go to the W shop or the Kinzstlye shop. The Kinzstyle shop to access it though requires you to buy one real life item, while the W Shop you can go anytime. Well there are alot of kid's parents who won't let them buy clothes for the webkinz because they think it is a waste of money. So, why does Ganz update, and/or add more clothes to the W shop instead of adding more clothes to the Kinzstlye shop? My mom won't let me, and I don't get allowance, and there is just the same old clothes in Webkinz World. There are new fashions Webkinz demand, now why can't they get it? I think we should all stand up and get Ganz to get more clothes for the W shop for our Webkinz! Does anyone else agree with me?

kristalangel759 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 04:25 PM   #2
Have A Happy Day

kinz n kids has a reputation beyond reputekinz n kids has a reputation beyond reputekinz n kids has a reputation beyond reputekinz n kids has a reputation beyond reputekinz n kids has a reputation beyond reputekinz n kids has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: W Shop

I totally agree with you. My daughter checks the Wshop after upgrades in the hope there are some new items. We are in New Zealand and don't have access to all the wonderful webkinz items available overseas and we have to rely on the estore or someone else being generous enough to buy items and send them down to us. But the exchange rate is not good plus the postage. Ganz needs to perhaps take into account what you say not everyone is able to buy real clothing and children don't always have pocket money.
kinz n kids is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
zoopalz

zoopalz will become famous soon enough

Every so often Ganz does make new clothes in the Wshop, as they add in all the other categories., too. Maybe you should sent Ganz a suggestion ( in the suggestion/comments section in WW) and get some of your friends to do the same. You never know.
zoopalz is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 02:25 PM   #4
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

I totally agree. My sister always sees webkinz wearing pretty clothes in the Clubhouse, and she wants them. I tell her she has to get clothes in real life. So, one day we were at the mall, and my sister asked my mom if she could get them. My mom said no, because it was a waste of money, and wanted my sister to get better stuff there at the mall. My sister was really upset.
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 02:51 PM   #5
♥I love

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

Yea, I don't use the clothes from kinzstyle on my plushies, I make them myself, So I find the real clothes a royal waste of my hard earned money, I really want new W-shop ones, even if they would be a high price...
palmisland is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 02:56 PM   #6
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

Ganz does put more and more clothes into the W shop from time to time, and I totally agree with you. I mean, I don't get any allowance, either, so I do agree with your concept as well. I am really jealous of the clothes you can get in Kinzstyle, but why can't Ganz put some Kinzstyle clothes into the W Shop, but for a higher price than the regular W Shop clothes?
tiffc is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 03:04 PM   #7
Gift Trainee

Kaya is on a distinguished road

I totally agree too. I have been a member since two years or so, and never have seen much of a change. When I go to the club house, there are people that have the most awesome outfits from the KinzStyle shop. But as you said, in order to get them, we have to buy a itzy bitzy piece of cloth for 10-12 Dollars just to get the code to the KinzStyle shop. Not everybody can afford that. Don't get me wrong, I really LOVE WW, but it does get spendy, especially when you have a couple of children that like to have some updated stuff. So I feel too that some of the exclusive clothes should be available for a little less money. I thought after all this site was developed for children to play, and not as a money market.

Last edited by Kaya; 05-17-2009 at 03:07 PM..
Old 05-17-2009, 03:09 PM   #8
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I'm with you on that. I really want to see new stuff in the W shop. not just clothes. They're making all this cool stuff for the E-shop but not the W-shop.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 03:12 PM   #9
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

I agree. I am just as annoyed as all of you...grrrr.
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 03:13 PM   #10
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I've bought a lot of Kinzstyle outfits at the mall, and I noticed that the prices vary (double) whether the item is a single top/bottom or whether it is a two-piece outfit. The single, simple, cheaper pieces($4-6) such as the kilt, blouses or shorts, will give you the same virtual Kinzstyle bag as the sets that sell for $12 or more. Buy those.

Doll clothes are a lot of work to make and their high price never surprises me. They are also an important type of toy for children. They are never a waste of money. Buy doll clothes for your kids. They need them.*

* I mean that parents should buy doll clothes for their children to play with. Doll clothes are an important educational toy. Children need to have doll clothes for their dolls.

Last edited by Webberlily; 05-17-2009 at 03:15 PM..
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed