Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 01:28 PM   #1
hope147
Webkinz :)

Hope147 is on a distinguished road

Cool W Bank?

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you liked my idea. We could have a W Bank in kinzville so save away money for a rainy day. Lets say you want to save up for a rare item, day by day you could save a bit that way you could get it sooner! It would also help some of the webkinz accounts who have less money since they would play games and save it up! This would also work for the richer webkinz so they could manage their money. So tell me what you think!
Hope147 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2009, 01:30 PM   #2
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: W Bank?

Cool! That's a great idea!

Last edited by januarywebkinz; 04-12-2009 at 01:30 PM.. Reason: typo, I was about to miss a chocolate egg, so I clicked off of WI really fast xD
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-12-2009, 01:30 PM   #3
hope147

Thanks so much! I hope others like it too!

Last edited by Hope147; 04-12-2009 at 01:31 PM.. Reason: Typing
Old 04-12-2009, 01:31 PM   #4
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Your welcome It really is a great idea!
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-12-2009, 01:40 PM   #5
hope147

I guess no one else likes it...

Forum=Fail

Coments Please?

Last edited by Hope147; 04-12-2009 at 01:40 PM..
Old 04-12-2009, 01:44 PM   #6

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

That's an awesome idea! I usally spend my money a lot
Dudeness is offline Female
Closed