Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 08:08 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

Default Re: VIRTUAL-ONLY PET to help GULF OIL SPILL animal victims!

I think it should be eStore and plush, as some people can't get eStore.
But I totally love the overall idea. I think it would be wonderful to raise money for all of the oiled sea animals. :]
I totally support. I would absolutely try to buy one. :D
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2010, 09:31 PM   #32
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by MathFrog
I'd only buy it if it were plush. A manta ray would be very cool!
Agreed!
catspaws is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 10:41 AM   #33
hayley‚ô•williams

WebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to all

Great idea!

I have an idea too! You know how Webkinz Cares pets are? Plush, with a regular blue code, and red code. Ok, Webkinz Cares also has charities they donate to. They could add a charity that helped the oil spill! Then, a part of the money goes to the oil spill, but Ganz also gets part. Ganz should also make a oil spill pet to add to the Webkinz Cares program.

Then, all the plush Webkinz lovers are happy, but, you have virtual too.

Great thread!
WebkinzAreSoFun is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 10:51 AM   #34
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

I like the idea.
However my parents dont really purchase off the internet, so it would have to be a plush. But I do like the idea. They should make things like a new seal or turtle, if they wanted to get creative they could make pets like the "safety shrimp" or something. lol. yeah I know, its lame(: it was the first thing that came to mind. (I think you know what I mean.) They should make a code come with it besides the adoption one with maybe a new game or something that helps "clean up the Gulf" or something. idk. there are many things you could come up with. But I do like the idea (: to thumbs up!

Last edited by gymnasticsgirl96; 06-16-2010 at 10:54 AM..
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 10:56 AM   #35

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Lil Kinz
I think many Webkinz fans are animal lovers who have seen the heartbreaking pictures of animals caught in the Gulf coast oil spill, and would like to do something to help.
I know I would purchase a virtual-only pet, such as a brown pelican or a shrimp or dolphin, etc., if the proceeds were to go to an organization helping to care for these animals.
Agree? Repy with a thumbs up!

What a fabulous idea, I would buy one or maybe even more, in a heartbeat. I totally support

LoriM13
LoriM13 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 10:58 AM   #36
Diabetes Awareness &

iluvpigs12 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: VIRTUAL-ONLY PET to help GULF OIL SPILL animal victims!

I L-U-V the whole idea!!!!!!! I do not get E-store, however, so maybe it could be plush and E-store, as some of my fellow agreers have already said. By the way, whoever said the "Safety Shrimp", I like it!!!!! It's really cute!!!!
iluvpigs12 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 11:00 AM   #37
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Great idea!

Lets say.. some pelicans were caught in the oil spill. They already have a pelican webbie, so maybe for a limited time, stores can sell webkinz pelicans, dolphins etc. (plush) and each webkinz would come with a special code that will unlock them something along with the normal secret code.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:36 PM   #38
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

That is a great idea. Those pictures are awful! I think a pelican plushie would be great!
kawee is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 04:09 PM   #39
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Splendid idea. Those pictures of the animals almost make me cry... and I would love to buy a Webkinz that the money I spent would be donated to help them.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 04:17 PM   #40
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

ill support!
Closed