Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2008, 06:29 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
PegC will become famous soon enough

Default Upgrade and move rooms

I would like to see the ability to upgrade my room to a larger size (for a cost of course), and to be able to move the room to another area without having to buy another room and then have to buy the wallpaper and flooring again and move all of the furniture.

I love the idea of having more levels to the house. We could even have a basement for our game rooms.

I also like the idea of being able to get rid of doors in the rooms. If we can't buy a room that isn't attached to the rest of the house, there will always be the problem of too many doors in the room to decorate around or a house that is so spread out that the map is huge. With the map available for navigating, doors aren't really necessary.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2008, 10:41 AM   #2
Mollyroxs2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Upgrade and move rooms

Great idea!
Old 03-02-2008, 12:56 PM   #3
lucke13 is a jewel in the roughlucke13 is a jewel in the rough

Awesome idea!
I always wanted to upgrade my rooms!
Old 03-02-2008, 05:21 PM   #4
sabeano oliver3d
adalion is an unknown quantity at this point

that is a great idea because when you adopt a webkinz they always seem to put the room in the last place that you want it
Old 03-03-2008, 02:29 AM   #5
ROXIEY is an unknown quantity at this point

thats an awesome idea. i hope ganz reads this.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:37 AM   #6
Rmarkham2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ganz knows
Copyed from " NEWSFLASH: WebkinzInsider.Com Interviews Webkinz Creative Director!!" interview.
View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Question 1 -- Asked by multiple About rooms: Will we ever be able to enlarge our room size (after they are bought or after adoption) and/or move/sell them? Further, will we ever be able to move/eliminate doors?

While I can’t go into the exact details of what we have planned, more control over your house layout is something that we’ve put a lot of thought into and is something that we definitely want to add to Webkinz World. We know that our fans put a lot of effort into designing their homes and we have a number of upgrades planned (including some you’ll really be surprised by).
Full interveiw can be read at http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...m-t122500.html
Old 03-03-2008, 03:27 AM   #7
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru
SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

I wish we didnt have to have doors either!

I know it makes it more real but I never use them and the rooms look much better with out them. Maybe we could have only one door on the side closet to us not on the walls.

I also wish we could move the rooms around to make more order and the have like the yards next to each other instead of in the middle of the house.

You have some great ideas!
SweetsMom is offline Female