Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2009, 05:13 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Idea for ganz: GATHER BUTTON

View Post Originally Posted by tigergirl890
Those are fabulous ideas,haddy! I really like the "Gather Button". Sometimes,I want to get all my pets in the same room. So that means that I would have to switch my pets over and over and over again! It would really be painful to people who have a lot of pets!

I love the idea of the wallpaper one too! When I am designing my pet's rooms sometimes,I have got a couple of ideas for wallpaper. So I have to buy each one,and try them all one! After that,I have wasted about a lot of Kinz Cash! Maybe we could have like this tool,where it has all the wallpapers in the W-Shop,we get to try out different wallpapers. Then after we found the one we like,then we could buy it!

~Awnie
I love that idea! My idea was more create your own original wallpaper with differnt designs you could stamp on them and tons of colors. But getting to try out the w shop papers before you spend all your money is a great idea!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2009, 05:29 PM   #52
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Good idea! Though you could probably just set it to gather certain pets, since for those of us who have lots of pets, they wouldn't all be able to fit into one room. You could have, like, a gather checkbox next to each pets' portrait in the "my pets" section or something, and check it to have it gather when you gather up all the pets, or not. Very good idea, rep for you!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 09-03-2009, 06:52 PM   #53
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

wow! i rated the thread 5 stars, then it gave it five stars!!! woo hoo!!!! lol
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 05:48 PM   #54

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Good idea! Though you could probably just set it to gather certain pets, since for those of us who have lots of pets, they wouldn't all be able to fit into one room. You could have, like, a gather checkbox next to each pets' portrait in the "my pets" section or something, and check it to have it gather when you gather up all the pets, or not. Very good idea, rep for you!
I have an idea for that but it is back a page or so. I'll post it again for you

And thanks for the rep!

Last edited by haddy; 09-04-2009 at 05:54 PM..
Old 09-04-2009, 05:51 PM   #55

Here you go b1uski!

View Post Originally Posted by haddy
OK I thought about it and I have a couple ideas but I don't know which things are hard to program and which things are easy. The other thing I thought about is we have to adjust to the programming not the other way around. Like dressers do not hold as much stuff as we want them to, we have to choose only 6 and if we pick 7 it says sorry no more room. S0.....

Option 1. If you are in a room with more pets than spaces, click gather and it will fit as many as it can in the room in the order they are in your love my pets pics. Go to the another room and click again and it would gather the next group and so on.

Option 2. A list of all your pets (like on your friends when you send mail) and you check who will come but if you pick too many it says sorry that won't fit.

If ganz happens to read this I like option 2 better!

If anyone has ideas or knows anything about programming please post your ideas!
Old 09-04-2009, 05:53 PM   #56

View Post Originally Posted by iluvginger33
wow! i rated the thread 5 stars, then it gave it five stars!!! woo hoo!!!! lol
Really?! Wow, thanks! I've never had a 5 star thread before!
Old 09-04-2009, 05:55 PM   #57
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

That sounds like an amazing idea! It really is hard to get all your webbies in one room, I have 50 total!
Old 09-04-2009, 05:57 PM   #58

kay_at_cutie_house_56 is on a distinguished road

thats awesome!
i hate it wen u hav to get 79 webkinz in one room
ITS TAKE LIKE AN HOUR
kay_at_cutie_house_56 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 06:16 PM   #59
i <3 #19!
Gifted

godogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud of

that would be super helpful!! with 33 webbies, it takes a long time to get them all in one room!! great idea!!-godogsgo
Old 09-05-2009, 01:53 PM   #60

Wow, you all have a lot of webkinz! I wish I had that many! Thanks for the comments and rep. Its getting close to time for halloween, so I have to gather all my ten into my halloween room to get them dressed and ready for the party. I wish they could hurry and make a button before then. I noticed on one thread she said she called ganz and told them her idea. Am I supposed to do that? Or does ganz really come read these do you think? And I still don't know if this is maybe a programming nightmare, are we allowed to ask Justin to read our threads? Please let me know if anyone knows these answers, thanks!
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito