Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2009, 02:52 PM   #41
YAY finally a
Webkinz :)

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Idea for ganz: GATHER BUTTON

good itea!
bookworm12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2009, 03:20 PM   #42
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
There would have to be a system by which you chose who is coming, as there must be a limit as to how many pets can be in a room at one time. Think of the clubhouse - 10 is the maximum, and there's probably a reason for that, so it won't freeze up or something like that.

It sure would be helpful though, when you're trying to get them all together.
Yes, there would have to be a system because a large room would hold only 100 pets and that's only if the room is empty. I would not like to see them standing so close together and you would need a scatter before you logged out. If you have a lot of pets in a room it takes a long time for the room to load.

Sometimes I do put several of mine in a room such as a restaurant so I can take pictures and it takes a long time to put them back. If I wait too long I forget where some of them live. That's partly because of the room-naming restrictions. Most of my webbies share rooms but only one can have its name on the room.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 03:23 PM   #43
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

How about this?

When you are in a room, a list will show when you click this button, kinda like the list in teh clubhouse to add friends. Check off the pets that you want to be in teh room, and they would come.
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2009, 09:03 AM   #44
<333

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

yeah, i agree. that would be a cool idea
bluedogfrog is offline Female
Old 09-01-2009, 06:34 PM   #45

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by swisscheese101
How about this?

When you are in a room, a list will show when you click this button, kinda like the list in teh clubhouse to add friends. Check off the pets that you want to be in teh room, and they would come.
I had the same idea, we think the same! I will go find that post for you
Old 09-01-2009, 06:39 PM   #46

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by haddy
OK I thought about it and I have a couple ideas but I don't know which things are hard to program and which things are easy. The other thing I thought about is we have to adjust to the programming not the other way around. Like dressers do not hold as much stuff as we want them to, we have to choose only 6 and if we pick 7 it says sorry no more room. S0.....

Option 1. If you are in a room with more pets than spaces, click gather and it will fit as many as it can in the room in the order they are in your love my pets pics. Go to the another room and click again and it would gather the next group and so on.

Option 2. A list of all your pets (like on your friends when you send mail) and you check who will come but if you pick too many it says sorry that won't fit.

If ganz happens to read this I like option 2 better!

If anyone has ideas or knows anything about programming please post your ideas!

Here it is. I like the list idea best too
Old 09-01-2009, 06:42 PM   #47
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i wouldn't want it to 'gather' all of them! i would like to select which ones, say 'gather' all my estore pets for a pic. if we could turn through the pages of pets and highlight which ones we wanted. that would be great! i have several accounts with over 100 pets. they would be stuffed like sardines! lol
jagular is offline Female
Old 09-01-2009, 06:45 PM   #48

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i wouldn't want it to 'gather' all of them! i would like to select which ones, say 'gather' all my estore pets for a pic. if we could turn through the pages of pets and highlight which ones we wanted. that would be great! i have several accounts with over 100 pets. they would be stuffed like sardines! lol
I don't think it would gather from different accounts, just the one your signed in to. For you having so many you need option 2, a list like in kinzpost to pick who you want to gather up. It would have your pets names all listed exactly like your friend list when you send mail and you just check the ones you want.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:46 PM   #49

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Those are fabulous ideas,haddy! I really like the "Gather Button". Sometimes,I want to get all my pets in the same room. So that means that I would have to switch my pets over and over and over again! It would really be painful to people who have a lot of pets!

I love the idea of the wallpaper one too! When I am designing my pet's rooms sometimes,I have got a couple of ideas for wallpaper. So I have to buy each one,and try them all one! After that,I have wasted about a lot of Kinz Cash! Maybe we could have like this tool,where it has all the wallpapers in the W-Shop,we get to try out different wallpapers. Then after we found the one we like,then we could buy it!

~Awnie
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #50
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Very cool idea, great thinking!
I know, its really hard getting your webbies in one room, even if you have a big WW family.
Diamond015 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito