Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 02:24 PM   #31
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Default Re: Idea for ganz: GATHER BUTTON

I LOVE that idea! i have 146 webkinz on one account and i want them to get together! but it takes em FOREVER to get them ion the same room! so i like that! and the wallpaper idea is SO awesome! i LOVE that idea! Rep for you!
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2009, 02:33 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFireFawn
I LOVE that idea! i have 146 webkinz on one account and i want them to get together! but it takes em FOREVER to get them ion the same room! so i like that! and the wallpaper idea is SO awesome! i LOVE that idea! Rep for you!
146 webkinz!!!!!! So I guess you don't put them all to bed, huh! lol . You must have a huuugggeee house!
Old 08-29-2009, 02:37 PM   #33
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by haddy
146 webkinz!!!!!! So I guess you don't put them all to bed, huh! lol . You must have a huuugggeee house!
Nope. . they like to stand and sit on couches and yes i have a huge house
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 03:12 PM   #34
Ashley‚ô•Spring

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

Awesome ideas! Rep 4 U!
Webkin Lover is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 02:44 AM   #35

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

There would have to be a system by which you chose who is coming, as there must be a limit as to how many pets can be in a room at one time. Think of the clubhouse - 10 is the maximum, and there's probably a reason for that, so it won't freeze up or something like that.

It sure would be helpful though, when you're trying to get them all together.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 01:19 PM   #36

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

OK I thought about it and I have a couple ideas but I don't know which things are hard to program and which things are easy. The other thing I thought about is we have to adjust to the programming not the other way around. Like dressers do not hold as much stuff as we want them to, we have to choose only 6 and if we pick 7 it says sorry no more room. S0.....

Option 1. If you are in a room with more pets than spaces, click gather and it will fit as many as it can in the room in the order they are in your love my pets pics. Go to the another room and click again and it would gather the next group and so on.

Option 2. A list of all your pets (like on your friends when you send mail) and you check who will come but if you pick too many it says sorry that won't fit.

If ganz happens to read this I like option 2 better!

If anyone has ideas or knows anything about programming please post your ideas!
Here are my ideas for how to choose who comes. As for the 10 in the clubhouse, Idk. You can put more than 10 in a room on your account by hand I think, but I have exactly 10 so does anyone else know for sure? Hoping the ten in the clubhouse is just to have room to move and not be too much talking at the same time where it is confusing.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:21 PM   #37
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

I agree 100%.
it takes WAY too long.

Rep for you. (:
bigduck is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 01:22 PM   #38

View Post Originally Posted by Webkin Lover
Awesome ideas! Rep 4 U!
Thank you!!!!
Old 08-30-2009, 01:41 PM   #39
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I wish there was a button that you could click while you are in your room to gather all your webkinz together in that room. It takes forever to go get each pet from where ever they are and then load the room where they are going and switch to another pet and do it all again. FOREVER! You could just click "gather" and boom, your whole webkinz family is together! What do you think?
This has to be...
one of the most...
FANTASTIC, MOST WONDERFUL,
Idea Ever!
If GANZ could make this happen, So many Webkinz World Users would benifit from this button! it could be next to the edit/walk button!
--Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 02:50 PM   #40
I'm emailing a

wind is on a distinguished road

Awesome ideas!!! I would really need the Gather butten for all my Webkinz! Rep for you!
wind is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito