Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2009, 06:20 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Idea for ganz: GATHER BUTTON

View Post Originally Posted by cutiebug343
That is a wonderful idea! I have a lot of pets, so that would be very helpful. Rep!
Thank you for the compliment and the rep!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2009, 06:26 PM   #22
IagoParrot

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

what if you have more pets than spaces in the rooms?
Old 08-28-2009, 02:46 PM   #23
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Yeah! It takes soo long! Especially when you're inviting people over and theyr'e waiting on you.

Funny! I've also thought of the second idea, too! Some of the wallpaper just isn't what I want to go with my room! Great minds think alike!
Old 08-28-2009, 02:47 PM   #24
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by IagoParrot
Maybe you could choose which pets to gather. Like it takes you to your pets and they you click on them to choose!
Old 08-28-2009, 02:51 PM   #25

HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!HuskyLuv is the cats pajamas!

Your first idea: That would be really helpful! I have 14 pets (a small number to some) and it takes way to long to get them in one room, especially if I change their clothes, feed them, etc. The only issue is that some people have so many pets they couldn't fit in one room.

Your second idea: Personalized wallpaper would be wonderful! Especially since wallpaper in the W Shop can get expensive if you don't like it after you buy it.
HuskyLuv is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 04:09 PM   #26

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
Yeah! It takes soo long! Especially when you're inviting people over and theyr'e waiting on you.

Funny! I've also thought of the second idea, too! Some of the wallpaper just isn't what I want to go with my room! Great minds think alike!
LOL they totally do!
Old 08-28-2009, 04:13 PM   #27

View Post Originally Posted by IagoParrot
Thats a good point. Uhhh, well, I'm going to have to think on that for a minute
Old 08-28-2009, 04:28 PM   #28

PinkPuffyFluff is an unknown quantity at this point

*cat pushes other cat's nose* BEEP BEEP
PinkPuffyFluff is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 02:20 PM   #29

OK I thought about it and I have a couple ideas but I don't know which things are hard to program and which things are easy. The other thing I thought about is we have to adjust to the programming not the other way around. Like dressers do not hold as much stuff as we want them to, we have to choose only 6 and if we pick 7 it says sorry no more room. S0.....

Option 1. If you are in a room with more pets than spaces, click gather and it will fit as many as it can in the room in the order they are in your love my pets pics. Go to the another room and click again and it would gather the next group and so on.

Option 2. A list of all your pets (like on your friends when you send mail) and you check who will come but if you pick too many it says sorry that won't fit.

If ganz happens to read this I like option 2 better!

If anyone has ideas or knows anything about programming please post your ideas!
Old 08-29-2009, 02:23 PM   #30

View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
Maybe you could choose which pets to gather. Like it takes you to your pets and they you click on them to choose!

Your idea inspired mine. Thanks!
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito