Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 12:23 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
Finalhearts0607 is on a distinguished road

Default Um.. Hello

I'm a new Webkinz player and had been playing for 3 days now.. I used to play webkinz 'bout 2 years ago. Now, I am concerned about my subscription.

If I remember correctly, When your account expired you can just use the code you kept for your webkin and reactive your account using that code. Now it doesn't anymore? Or did it never exist?

You see, I got 3 pets. Fox, Arctic Fox, and a Crocodile. I do not want to adopt another Webkin just to keep my account going.

I think, if Webkinz already doesnt, should give us the option to have a yearly fee to keep our account active /without/ having to add another webkin to the family!
Finalhearts0607 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2010, 12:28 AM   #2
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Default Re: Um.. Hello

they do now- Its called Deluxe & you can keep your account open for another year & a bunch of other bonus stuff. The thing is i think its cheaper to just get 1 pet a year than to do that
Old 01-28-2010, 12:30 AM   #3
Lil Kinz

Hmmm... Do I have to keep getting this membership renewed?
Old 01-28-2010, 12:58 AM   #4

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

To the best of my knowledge, the only way to keep your account active is to add a new pet or get a Deluxe membership. The year costs 45$. If you really don't want to add a pet, but want more time to think about it, you could do the three month membership for 15$. It would certainly be a better deal to add a pet (since that renews your account for a year), but you could buy more time with the three month membership.

Good luck!
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 01:07 AM   #5
Lil Kinz

Alrighty. Thanks everyone!

But about the old code thing.. Did that really happen? Like you can just renew it with your old pet codes?
Old 01-28-2010, 01:13 AM   #6
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Finalhearts0607

But about the old code thing.. Did that really happen? Like you can just renew it with your old pet codes?
I haven't ever heard of anyone renewing their account with an old code. If you adopt a new pet on to your account, you will still have all of your previous pets. I'm not sure how long you can let your account lapse before you are able to renew it again though. I know that people have successfully re-activated their accounts a few months after it expired, but I don't know that anyone was able to do it after more than a year.

You may be best off calling Ganz for assistance, but I would at least try logging in to your previous account first to see what kind of message you may get.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 04:00 AM   #7
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Hello and welcome to WI!!

View Post Originally Posted by Finalhearts0607

Once you use a pet code you cannot ever use it again, not even to renew your account. It's been like that as long as I've been playing (about three years now). The only way to renew is as others have already said.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 04:07 AM   #8
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

Welcome back to WW! Yes, adopting a new pet is the only way to keep your account going. I have heard that grace periods on getting your account renewed are rumored to be from 3 days to 3 months as it says above. I don't know what the truth is because Ganz will not actually announce it.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Closed