Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 12:58 PM   #681
Webkinz :)
smarly has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Two words. Sequin. Elephant. SEE POST #305

that would be so cute its psf cold be like a sparkiling peanut its plushie would also be cute
smarly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2010, 09:00 AM   #682
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru
 
b1uski3sxox's Avatar
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Two words. Sequin. Elephant. SEE POST #305

View Post Originally Posted by smarly
that would be so cute its psf cold be like a sparkiling peanut its plushie would also be cute
Ooh, a sparkling peanut! That would be so cute! Great idea!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 05-27-2010, 07:05 PM   #683
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru
 
b1uski3sxox's Avatar
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Two words. Sequin. Elephant. SEE POST #305

SUPER news, everyone!

Mom bought some fabric! Some black fabric with little sparkly dots in it (that don't come off, yay ) and some pink fabric... guess what she's going to make? (well, I'm going to try to help her )

A SEQUIN ELEPHANT! She wants to make some teddy bears and thought that an elephant would be a good start... she even bought a pattern for it! It may not look like a Webkinz, but E.L.E.P.H.A.N.T. has some flaws in his design:

1: he "sheds". A LOT. XD, you touch him and POOF! Five sequins fall off.
2: I ran out of sequins before I got done, so his chin is missing a few, and he has, erm, a bare bottom.

So yeah! E.L.E.P.H.A.N.T. is hopefully going to get a friend! Whoo!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 05-27-2010, 07:26 PM   #684
no fun allowed
Webkinz :)
 
dod59's Avatar
dod59 is sweet stuff
dod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Two words. Sequin. Elephant. SEE POST #305

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
SUPER news, everyone!

Mom bought some fabric! Some black fabric with little sparkly dots in it (that don't come off, yay ) and some pink fabric... guess what she's going to make? (well, I'm going to try to help her )

A SEQUIN ELEPHANT! She wants to make some teddy bears and thought that an elephant would be a good start... she even bought a pattern for it! It may not look like a Webkinz, but E.L.E.P.H.A.N.T. has some flaws in his design:

1: he "sheds". A LOT. XD, you touch him and POOF! Five sequins fall off.
2: I ran out of sequins before I got done, so his chin is missing a few, and he has, erm, a bare bottom.

So yeah! E.L.E.P.H.A.N.T. is hopefully going to get a friend! Whoo!
Great news! I'm so happy to hear that!
dod59 is offline
Old 05-27-2010, 08:24 PM   #685
uvs her modeling
Webkinz :)
 
envisiondance's Avatar
envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Two words. Sequin. Elephant. SEE POST #305

Yeah, okay. Four words here. I LOVE YOUR IDEA. I'm not joking, I loooove how the elephant looks. And because of that, I'm going to make an avvie/siggy set for this.

Okay, here's the avvie....
Click the image to open in full size.

And here's the siggy...
Click the image to open in full size.
I hope you like them!

Last edited by envisiondance; 05-27-2010 at 08:34 PM..
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 01:06 PM   #686
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru
 
b1uski3sxox's Avatar
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Two words. Sequin. Elephant. SEE POST #305

View Post Originally Posted by envisiondance
Yeah, okay. Four words here. I LOVE YOUR IDEA. I'm not joking, I loooove how the elephant looks. And because of that, I'm going to make an avvie/siggy set for this.

Okay, here's the avvie....
Click the image to open in full size.

And here's the siggy...
Click the image to open in full size.
I hope you like them!
Oh my gosh! Those are awesome! Added to post #653!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 06-05-2010, 07:30 PM   #687
Webkinz :)
 
Secret Ninja's Avatar
Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: Two words. Sequin. Elephant. SEE POST #305

View Post Originally Posted by envisiondance
Yeah, okay. Four words here. I LOVE YOUR IDEA. I'm not joking, I loooove how the elephant looks. And because of that, I'm going to make an avvie/siggy set for this.

Okay, here's the avvie....
Click the image to open in full size.

And here's the siggy...
Click the image to open in full size.
I hope you like them!
Those look awesome!
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 10:28 AM   #688
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru
 
b1uski3sxox's Avatar
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Two words. Sequin. Elephant. SEE POST #305

This thread is now... RE-OPENED! Yay!

Okay, this is probably just my imagination (correction: it IS just my imagination ), but I see two new Webkinz that make me think that Ganz is trying to send me a message.

Batik Elephant: someone once pointed out that the Sequin Elephant looks kind of like one of those Indian elephants you see in parades and stuff. Batik Elephant = Indian.

Ice Dragon: look at the sparkly silver stuff on its tummy! Exactly the fabric I said the Sequin Elephant could be made out of! Now I can definitely send a letter to Ganz saying "you have the fabric already; JUST MAKE IT NAO". ... of course, I might be a tad more polite...

Anywho. ... yeah, I know it makes no sense, but perhaps Ganz has at least seen this thread and is saying "yeah, yeah, we know all about yer little Sequin Elephant". XD

Anywho, again. ... I seriously don't know what to say now.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 08-24-2010, 10:46 AM   #689
gangnam style
Webkinz :)
 
tarsky781's Avatar
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Two words. Sequin. Elephant. SEE POST #305

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
This thread is now... RE-OPENED! Yay!

Okay, this is probably just my imagination (correction: it IS just my imagination ), but I see two new Webkinz that make me think that Ganz is trying to send me a message.

Batik Elephant: someone once pointed out that the Sequin Elephant looks kind of like one of those Indian elephants you see in parades and stuff. Batik Elephant = Indian.

Ice Dragon: look at the sparkly silver stuff on its tummy! Exactly the fabric I said the Sequin Elephant could be made out of! Now I can definitely send a letter to Ganz saying "you have the fabric already; JUST MAKE IT NAO". ... of course, I might be a tad more polite...

Anywho. ... yeah, I know it makes no sense, but perhaps Ganz has at least seen this thread and is saying "yeah, yeah, we know all about yer little Sequin Elephant". XD

Anywho, again. ... I seriously don't know what to say now.
Hehe
GANZ made a Walrus two years after I sent them a letter, when I first started Webkinz, but they just said Webkinz was full for now. The next week they added 6 more new pets- but that's probably a weird coincidence too.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2010, 10:57 AM   #690
Webkinz :)
 
megan123's Avatar
megan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Two words. Sequin. Elephant. SEE POST #305

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
This thread is now... RE-OPENED! Yay!

Okay, this is probably just my imagination (correction: it IS just my imagination ), but I see two new Webkinz that make me think that Ganz is trying to send me a message.

Batik Elephant: someone once pointed out that the Sequin Elephant looks kind of like one of those Indian elephants you see in parades and stuff. Batik Elephant = Indian.

Ice Dragon: look at the sparkly silver stuff on its tummy! Exactly the fabric I said the Sequin Elephant could be made out of! Now I can definitely send a letter to Ganz saying "you have the fabric already; JUST MAKE IT NAO". ... of course, I might be a tad more polite...

Anywho. ... yeah, I know it makes no sense, but perhaps Ganz has at least seen this thread and is saying "yeah, yeah, we know all about yer little Sequin Elephant". XD

Anywho, again. ... I seriously don't know what to say now.
Yay, re-opened !

OMG, they so are. XD
If they make it that would be the best thing everrr!

megan123 is offline
Closed

Tags
alyssa♥andrew, awesomeness :), beber aqua!!!, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dudeness was here (:, galfam was here, ganz, go sequin elephant!, heart891011 was here, hi neighbor, hurricanes, ihacoks, love the sequin elephant!, love the sequins, make a sequin elephant!, meganwubsthese(:, misspuppy was here!!, reality...quite soon!, sequin elephant, sequined awesomeness, shall be reality..soon!, smo likes this, support the se, this is a great idea!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts