Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 01:49 PM   #471
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Two words. Sequin. Elephant. SEE POST #305

Yes!!! Mom found more fabric glue in the basement the other day, so the sequining can continue! (as soon as I find it... )
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2010, 05:54 PM   #472
_ihacoks_

Woo hoo!! Now get to work!! lol
Old 01-05-2010, 06:47 PM   #473
ishes to meet Apolo
Webkinz :)

scooby34 is just really nicescooby34 is just really nice

Awesome! i'm in! can i please use one of the pictures for either a siggie or in an album??
Old 01-05-2010, 07:02 PM   #474
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

I like this idea. It is a creative one, too. It is amazing how you get to say that you have 477 replies, while most people's get about twenty-five! If 477 people replied, you know it is a good idea . I like the sequin elephant, i support. :el1: elephant plus sequin makes a cool toy.
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 07:30 PM   #475
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by scooby34
Awesome! i'm in! can i please use one of the pictures for either a siggie or in an album??
Thanks!! And sure-- all the graphics you can see can be used as you see fit; avatars, signatures, profile pictures/backgrounds, album pictures... everything!

View Post Originally Posted by BloogleJ
I like this idea. It is a creative one, too. It is amazing how you get to say that you have 477 replies, while most people's get about twenty-five! If 477 people replied, you know it is a good idea . I like the sequin elephant, i support. :el1: elephant plus sequin makes a cool toy.
Thanks so much! Yeah, I'm still in shock here... I didn't think this idea would get much more than 25 replies, either, but wow.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:31 PM   #476
Secret Snail has a spectacular aura about

I have visited this thread often, and now I am ready to say... SUPPORT THE SEQUIN ELEPHANT! I think it's a great idea!

SS
Old 01-05-2010, 11:39 PM   #477
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

I hope this idea comes alive soon. I would definetly buy a Sequin Elephant! Anyways, I thought of new PSI and PSF ideas:
For the PSF, it would be Sequin Tacos and the PSI would be Sparkly Pink Cherry Blossom tree
Or, it could be for the PSF, the Peanuit Butter and Sequin sandwich, and the PSI would be a sparkly sequiny statue of a bag of peanuts!
tiffc is offline Female
Old 01-06-2010, 06:33 PM   #478
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Ooh! Your pretty elephant is seriously making headway here! And then, when zis elephant is a real webbie, you can claim that you have the very first one eva made!
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 01-06-2010, 06:43 PM   #479
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by tiffc
I hope this idea comes alive soon. I would definetly buy a Sequin Elephant! Anyways, I thought of new PSI and PSF ideas:
For the PSF, it would be Sequin Tacos and the PSI would be Sparkly Pink Cherry Blossom tree
Or, it could be for the PSF, the Peanuit Butter and Sequin sandwich, and the PSI would be a sparkly sequiny statue of a bag of peanuts!
Oooh, that sounds awesome!! It's a shame that pets can't have more than one PSI, because I like both the Sparkly Cherry Blossom Tree and the Sparkly Sequin Peanut Bag Statue...

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
Ooh! Your pretty elephant is seriously making headway here! And then, when zis elephant is a real webbie, you can claim that you have the very first one eva made!
LOL, yay!! I just got through with the second pack of sequins, as soon as I have one more leg done, I'll post a pic.

I think once this thread gets to 500 replies (shouldn't be long), I shall send a highly-detailed letter in to Ganz, along with pictures of the Sequin Elephant (I hope I get it done by then, at least...), and the fact that "my username on Webkinz Insider {I'm sure you've heard of it} is b1uski3sxox. Please visit my thread in the 'Ideas for Ganz' section. It has more than 500 replies at the time that I am sending this letter, so I'm sure that many other people agree that this would be a good Webkinz."

Old 01-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #480
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

For a PSF, How about Spicy Sequin Salsa and Chips?
000000005 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
alyssa♥andrew, awesomeness :), beber aqua!!!, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dudeness was here (:, galfam was here, ganz, go sequin elephant!, heart891011 was here, hi neighbor, hurricanes, ihacoks, love the sequin elephant!, love the sequins, make a sequin elephant!, meganwubsthese(:, misspuppy was here!!, reality...quite soon!, sequin elephant, sequined awesomeness, shall be reality..soon!, smo likes this, support the se, this is a great idea!