Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 07:59 PM   #331
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Two words. Sequin. Elephant. SEE POST #305

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
I made this signature for everyone to use (credit to dad for making up the catchphrase )

Click the image to open in full size.
Very pretty sig! I am going to stick with the one I have for the holidays, then I will check back for a new one in January.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2009, 08:40 PM   #332
Over 200
Webkinz :)

Luvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to behold

Click the image to open in full size.Here's another holiday one. i actually made this one!

Click the image to open in full size.and another one i made!

Last edited by Luvthepandas; 12-10-2009 at 08:40 PM..
Luvthepandas is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 08:45 PM   #333
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

That's a great idea! I'd get that!
Old 12-10-2009, 09:36 PM   #334
Gifted

MEGMEGSMOM is on a distinguished road

This sounds AWESOME. I know my daughter would just love a sequin elephant...
MEGMEGSMOM is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 09:03 AM   #335
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Sequin Elephant?

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
I know everyone wants this little elephant, but what is it? And is Ganz going to make it?
Click the image to open in full size.
It's an idea I came up with- it's not real (yet... hopefully Ganz makes one eventually ).
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 12-11-2009, 04:15 PM   #336

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

Ok, LOVELOVEALOVEALOVELOVE the new pics!
katiekinzz is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 04:18 PM   #337
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

I read JacksMom's post on the front page; so as long as nothing suggests Ganz making a sequin elephant, our graphics are okay? We're allowed to have graphics supporting it though, right? I think so.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:31 PM   #338
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Question Re: Two words. Sequin. Elephant.

View Post Originally Posted by JacksMom
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

The altering of images in WW is a bannable offense from WI.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-needs-127327/

I know the people on this thread were not intending to mislead, so no action will be taken in this regard. However, any images that present the sequin elephant as "soon to be a reality", "in the making", or any other presentation that suggests the sequin elephant might be anything other than an idea, must be removed IMMEDIATELY.

Thank you for your cooperation.
what about if it say's make it reality?If I have broken the rule by doing that I am really really sorry.
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 04:57 PM   #339
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

I love the idea.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 12-11-2009, 07:47 PM   #340
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Wow! Great idea!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alyssa♥andrew, awesomeness :), beber aqua!!!, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dudeness was here (:, galfam was here, ganz, go sequin elephant!, heart891011 was here, hi neighbor, hurricanes, ihacoks, love the sequin elephant!, love the sequins, make a sequin elephant!, meganwubsthese(:, misspuppy was here!!, reality...quite soon!, sequin elephant, sequined awesomeness, shall be reality..soon!, smo likes this, support the se, this is a great idea!