Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 06:27 PM   #281
Over 200
Webkinz :)

Luvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Two words. Sequin. Elephant.

View Post Originally Posted by london
Lovethepandas, why di you make that error box???!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?
Do you not want the Sequin Elephant to become a reality?
no I REALLY DO! but if they all said yes, then what's the point of the error box? besides, the selected button is ABSOLUTELY!!!. so it's all good right?

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
No, the grayed-out one represents what the person has clicked. I know sometimes it can be confusing, you think the grayed-out ones are the ones you CAN'T click, but I've made error messages before, and when you make them, you get to choose the one you clicked on to be grayed-out... make sense?
wait, you know how to make them? can you tell me how?
Luvthepandas is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2009, 06:27 PM   #282
luv14webkinz

wow! such a good idea! i will make a siggie for it, but i won't use a pic, sorry. i am using this one. :] good idea!
Old 12-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #283
Over 200

Luvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by luv14webkinz
wow! such a good idea! i will make a siggie for it, but i won't use a pic, sorry. i am using this one. :] good idea!
you don't mind if i use then siggie you just gave me here do you? i'm going to use it of course, and i'll credit you for making it. unless you want to post it yourself
Old 12-09-2009, 06:31 PM   #284
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Add me to the list I put the link in my siggie!
000000005 is offline Male
Old 12-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #285
_ihacoks_

WOW, we have gotten quite a few people recently!! That's wonderful!
Old 12-09-2009, 06:35 PM   #286
hy am I STILL a

london is just really nicelondon is just really nice

Oh I get it now with the error box! Sorry. I always thought the gray means you couldn't click on it. Hmmm. Too bad with error boxes you can't make a nanimation with the botton the person clicked going in then back out. Like they were really clicking it!

Last edited by london; 12-09-2009 at 06:38 PM..
london is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 06:40 PM   #287
Over 200

Click the image to open in full size.Here's another one made by pup5115!
Old 12-09-2009, 06:41 PM   #288
AKA Tess

pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!

awesome! if it sparkles it has to be great!
pezzpezz13 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 06:47 PM   #289
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for your support and AWESOME graphics, everyone!

Ahh, I'm getting obsessed with this. Just a few minutes ago, I went downstairs and mom was making some bar cookies (cookies you cut up to eat), and one of the ingredients was Sweetened Condensed Milk. So she pulled out the can and I went "ooh, sequined- sequ- SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK!"

I literally said "sequin" in place of "sweetened." *facepalm*

Now I'm thinking of buying a Velvety Elephant, selling the code, and sewing sequins onto the plush. Hmm... it may work. I'm going to need a lot of sequins (and a lot of thread... and a lot of patience), though.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 12-09-2009, 06:55 PM   #290
Over 200

Click the image to open in full size.Here is yet ANOTHER one made by Luv14webkinz!

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Thanks for your support and AWESOME graphics, everyone!

Ahh, I'm getting obsessed with this. Just a few minutes ago, I went downstairs and mom was making some bar cookies (cookies you cut up to eat), and one of the ingredients was Sweetened Condensed Milk. So she pulled out the can and I went "ooh, sequined- sequ- SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK!"

I literally said "sequin" in place of "sweetened." *facepalm*

Now I'm thinking of buying a Velvety Elephant, selling the code, and sewing sequins onto the plush. Hmm... it may work. I'm going to need a lot of sequins (and a lot of thread... and a lot of patience), though.
LOL!
Closed

Tags
alyssa♥andrew, awesomeness :), beber aqua!!!, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dudeness was here (:, galfam was here, ganz, go sequin elephant!, heart891011 was here, hi neighbor, hurricanes, ihacoks, love the sequin elephant!, love the sequins, make a sequin elephant!, meganwubsthese(:, misspuppy was here!!, reality...quite soon!, sequin elephant, sequined awesomeness, shall be reality..soon!, smo likes this, support the se, this is a great idea!