Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 05:07 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

teamjacob00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Two Words.Rainbow.Lab

I'm so sorry for whoever thought of Two Words._______._______. I asked the person who thought of Two Words.Sequin.Elephant. and she said that it wasn't her idea but I could yuse the concept of it.

When I was looking at that thread one word came into my mind.Rainbow. I was like why am I thinking about rainbows?! But, then it hit me...... Rainbow.Dog. (Plus, I was looking at my dog. lol xD)

I did this whole project on making this Rainbow Dog. I will post the steps soon.
Ok, so this is what I was thinking about these:

PSI - Rainbow Dreams Bed
PSF - Rainbow in a Cloud (also like a pig in the blanket)

If anybody would be helpful and make a rainbow dog that would be very appreciated!

Click the image to open in full size.

I would appreciate it if you'd put this in your siggie, if your a supporter, but you don't have too.

If you would like to sign my petition, you can just post your username and I'll put ya on there! I was hoping that we could get up to ......... oh, let's say 100 signatures. It would be fantabulous if we could get more than that!!

Here are the step for designing a new webkinz.

Supplies you need:
Wax paper
scissors
tape
printer paper
colored pencils
permanent marker

1. Go on Google and type in (just an example) lab.
2. Move your cursor to the top left hand corner and click on images.
3. Find a picture of the Lab that's animated (like when your webkinz is animated on webkinz lol)
4. Click on it
5. Click on See image bigger (or least I think that's what it says xD)
6. Hit print
7. Print it out two times
8. Trace over one of the pictures with permenant marker
9. Get some wax paper and put the picture under it.
10. Trace it again.
11. Get a regular piece of paper and put it over the wax paper and trace
12. Cut out the regular picture with nothing on it and put it on a piece of paper
13. Write "Regular" under it.
14. get the pice of paper that you traced the lab on and color it the way you want it to look.
15. get the wax paper you used before and put it over the picture you drew on.
16. tape it on to the pice of paper with the "Regular" under it
17. Write under the new picture "New and Approved"
18. Now think of it's Psf and PSi and draw what you want it to look like.
19. Tape it on
20. There ya go! You got your own new webbie!!!

Petition:
1.xxaeroxx
2.Sugardog678
3.Delilah
4.LADYVOLS88
5.ICanHasWebkinz?
6.disneyfreak102
7.xXKristaXx
8.stormypanda
9.Penny Lane
10.sarastuff999
11.Craftyreader

I will post pics in a couple of days

Thanks! teamjacob00

Last edited by teamjacob00; 12-02-2009 at 07:01 AM..
teamjacob00 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2009, 05:17 PM   #2
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Two Words.Rainbow.Lab

Sure, I'll sign it! (;
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 05:20 PM   #3

Thanks Noelle!!
Old 12-01-2009, 05:21 PM   #4
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Your welcome!! Rainbow dog would be adorable!
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #5

I know rite!! lol
Old 12-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #6
rainbow dash is the
Gift Trainee

Sugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of lightSugardog678 is a glorious beacon of light

I would love to sign! It is a good idea and it looks SO cute in my mind, and Oh, now I CAN'T GET IT''S CUTENESS OUT OF MY MIND!!!
Sugardog678 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 05:34 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

I sign!!! yay me!
Delilah is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 06:45 PM   #8

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

I'll sign. That sounds sooo cute. Haha I'd buy it.
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 06:46 PM   #9
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Awesome! I sign!!!
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 06:46 PM   #10
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I will sign it!
Closed