Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 11:57 PM   #1
Call me Renesmee
Webkinz :)

ellie356 will become famous soon enough

Default Two ideas!

I had some random thinking, and came up with two little ideas to possibly brighten a WW day!

1. New Birthday cakes! For me, i get 4-5 birthdays per month (lots of webbies ), but i still keep the cakes, and i think we should get some new ones! This would make birthdays more special, along with maybe some new birthday balloons... maybe purple or something?

2. Extra jumbleberry fields play! I love this game, so maybe its just me, but this is my favorite daily and i think having an extra chance of winning ROCKS!!

If you have any ideas like this, or if your bored and feel like designing a cake or two... just post! thanks so much!
ellie356 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2010, 11:08 AM   #2
Call me Renesmee

Default Re: Two ideas!

anyone have comments or ideas like this to ad? thanks,
Old 02-15-2010, 01:05 PM   #3
I love being a

Katey577 is a glorious beacon of lightKatey577 is a glorious beacon of light

I like the cake idea. Like maybe this is what it would look like.

Click the image to open in full size.
Katey577 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 09:41 PM   #4

loverwebkinz99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like both ideas maybe if I find webkinz address I would send that idea to them
loverwebkinz99 is offline Male
Old 02-16-2010, 11:23 AM   #5
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

I like the cake idea best, we definitely need some new ones. My webbies are tired of the same cakes, LOL.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 11:25 AM   #6
F.o.r.e.v.e.r.♥

Well, I haven't gotten any cakes, but I know what they look like. For now I am good with the number of cakes that they have...but...I think lots of people would love a new one!
And jumbleberry fiels is a DAILY ACTIVITY. Hence the "daily"!! You play it one time a day, that is how it is meant to be. Rep for thinking on this!

--Christyy
Old 02-16-2010, 12:10 PM   #7
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Yes, more birthday cakes, PLEASE! We're sick of the old ones, GANZ! New balloons would also be nice. I have 5+ of each color.

As people said, Jumbleberry Fields is a daily...but what about a coupon, like Wow Coupons, that you could get off the Wheel of the Month?
gReTa is offline Female
Old 02-17-2010, 02:41 PM   #8
Call me Renesmee

View Post Originally Posted by gReTa
Yes, more birthday cakes, PLEASE! We're sick of the old ones, GANZ! New balloons would also be nice. I have 5+ of each color.

As people said, Jumbleberry Fields is a daily...but what about a coupon, like Wow Coupons, that you could get off the Wheel of the Month?
That's what I meant by extra. Like a Wacky Bingoz coupon or Wow coupons as you said

View Post Originally Posted by Katey577
I like the cake idea. Like maybe this is what it would look like.

Click the image to open in full size.

LOVE this cake
Old 02-17-2010, 03:13 PM   #9

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

New cakes would be fun along with a diffrent color of balloons. Extra tickets would be great we love to play Jumbleberry Fields and once a day is not always enough. Good ideas!
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 09:12 PM   #10
Call me Renesmee

I was also thinking, like on the Todays Activities, they could have a "Extra Play On Jumbleberry Fields!" like they do on the extra spins on WOW and suh. thanks for contributing!
Closed