Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2010, 01:48 PM   #51
ell, Hello
Webkinz :)

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: TUTOR COUPON * Kinzville Academy * FREE *

Love this idea 50 ish!!!! That said...how would you remdeem the coupon if there is no longer an option to do the tutor in the first place? I definitely would love to see Ganz bring something like this to us though. I wonder how many people are advancing in the higher levels since the tutor option is gone? Great Idea!!!
NR1991 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2010, 05:08 PM   #52
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
Love this idea 50 ish!!!! That said...how would you remdeem the coupon if there is no longer an option to do the tutor in the first place? I definitely would love to see Ganz bring something like this to us though. I wonder how many people are advancing in the higher levels since the tutor option is gone? Great Idea!!!
Hmm, there would probably have to be a button that appeared when you had one in your dock, you know like with Wheel of Wow?
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2010, 09:05 PM   #53
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

I totally support this idea! I haven't been able to pass any Creativity classes, but this would help me so much! GREAT idea, WI50ish!
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 09:55 AM   #54

Lightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonder

I support this idea. I think that for some people, it's really hard to pass certain classes (like for me agility ) and they should still have SOME way for tutoring!
Lightning is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 12:22 PM   #55

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

Excellent suggestion! So many of us have slower computer connections, making some classes nearly impossible to complete.

I hope Ganz is listening . . .
vickylw is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 02:51 PM   #56
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

I really hope Ganz hears about this idea!!!
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 03:13 PM   #57
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

GREAT idea!!!!!!! /Support
Aeza is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 03:38 PM   #58

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

That is such a great idea they could also do it in

The wheel of the month
Balloon darts token and regular
grab a capsule for a prize
Wheel of yum

that's all I can think of at the moment. This is a great idea. I'm having such a horrible time with agility right now that I would appreciate a few tutor coupons
RachaelC10/20 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #59
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

I like this idea!! I"m stuck on level 6 agility!! That's how I had been passing! I didn't even care about the money aspect anymore so I am definitely in support of this!!
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 01-04-2011, 01:32 PM   #60
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Yes, Yes, Yes!! This is exactly what I was thinking. I am never going to get my diploma otherwise because my poor Duckie can't get over those hurdles and I'm stuck at level 6. I really hope someone at GANZ is paying attention. Has anyone let them in on your great idea?
slbradshaw is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i ate ur tag, lightning :), pk supports!, twilight waz here!