Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2011, 03:03 PM   #111
SophieRecords!
Webkinz :)

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Default Re: TUTOR COUPON * Kinzville Academy * FREE *

This could be a good idea
SophieKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2011, 03:03 PM   #112

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

hey there i saw you on the dct and of course i'll support your tutor coupun.....
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 01:42 PM   #113
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

Thanks for the supports everyone! <3
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2011, 07:20 AM   #114
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Best suggestion EVER !!

Maybe I can finally graduate ... but they would have to make it include level 10. If they can't fix the system to make it work better for new computers then there should be a way of passing a class that's easier. My pets have lost confidence that they can ever get their diploma. This would make me go back to the academy.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2011, 01:19 PM   #115
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, Yes!

I did find that installing AdBlock Plus and shutting off the ads, and then going slow made level 5 of Agility at least sometimes passable (I hope that will still work when/if I pass level 5) but the weight lifting class is just... so seldom possible for me at level 4 that I despair of ever even earning the action.

Several times a week I use the Contact button to suggest they bring back tutoring. A once in a while tutoring coupon would be a help! At least you could hope to get the actions.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female
Old 05-22-2011, 01:22 PM   #116

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Great idea! Maybe you could also get it by doing a certain number of classes or get one each time your pet moves up a level.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2011, 03:05 PM   #117

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

Awesome Idea!
babykittyricky is offline Female
Old 05-22-2011, 03:11 PM   #118

cute1pup is just really nicecute1pup is just really nice

Hey I love your idea. It would be great for the style class especially! That class is so boring. I would like it also for the classes I have a hard time passing. Thanks for the great idea. Did you suggest it to Ganz?
cute1pup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i ate ur tag, lightning :), pk supports!, twilight waz here!