Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 08:18 AM   #1
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

Default Turn off all sounds

So I like to do a lot of things on the computer at one time and sometimes having the background music of things on WW can get really annoying. I wish there was like a overall volume button. I kno you can turn the sound off for some games but even then its just the super annoying music and not the sound effects...

and I never want to have to listen to any of the magical forest music and there is no turn off for any of those except zums.
evlangelfire89 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2010, 08:42 AM   #2
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: Turn off all sounds

Make sure to Tweet it to Ganz and enter that suggestion on their Friday Feedback.

I would LOVE to be able to block the WW sounds.... it would make doing dailies so much easier if I could listen to my own music at the same time....
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 08:43 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I agree! You can turn your speakers off if you have external ones attached, or use the volume control button on your task bar (looks like a speaker) to "mute" the sound. That's what I do.

Of course, that would mute ALL sounds.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:44 AM   #4
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I know what you mean about the forest music! Before I go to do an activity that has sound I don't care for I just turn off the sound on my computer until I'm finished then turn it back on.
Vickie is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 09:00 AM   #5
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

The problem with turning off all sound on the computer is a lot of times I'm watching a movie or something in the background and its kind of annoying to have to pause and turn the sound off just to do some dailies.
evlangelfire89 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 03:00 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Oh Lord, yeah, please! Listening to Alyssa or PJ Pollie is about as pleasant as having your teeth pulled out. I turn sound off every time, but that means pausing the background music.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:33 AM   #7
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I've seen this suggested before and it's a WONDERFUL idea! I would prefer to put my music in the background while playing, instead of having to listen to their noises/speeches.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 12:52 AM   #8
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

I would love this. I tend to just ignore the talking and turn off the music as quickly as possible when I'm listening to music, but it's still annoying.
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 01:09 AM   #9
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

"Good for you, you did really well! I'm so happy to have hard workers like you."
Argh.... that voice drives me crazy, even my husband teases me with that voice!

I think there are some PCs where you can mute the sound of one browser, but not another - that would be the REAL solution.
But yeah, I love watching movies or tv on my computer and the WW sound can be deafening over the movie sound.
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 03:26 AM   #10
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
I think there are some PCs where you can mute the sound of one browser, but not another - that would be the REAL solution.
Oh... that would help!
Jarrah is offline Female
Closed