Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Turn off all sounds (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/turn-off-all-sounds-623293/)

evlangelfire8905-11-2010 08:18 AM

Turn off all sounds

So I like to do a lot of things on the computer at one time and sometimes having the background music of things on WW can get really annoying. I wish there was like a overall volume button. I kno you can turn the sound off for some games but even then its just the super annoying music and not the sound effects...

and I never want to have to listen to any of the magical forest music and there is no turn off for any of those except zums.

Jarrah05-11-2010 08:42 AM

Re: Turn off all sounds

Make sure to Tweet it to Ganz and enter that suggestion on their Friday Feedback.

I would LOVE to be able to block the WW sounds.... it would make doing dailies so much easier if I could listen to my own music at the same time....

ses676105-11-2010 08:43 AM

I agree! You can turn your speakers off if you have external ones attached, or use the volume control button on your task bar (looks like a speaker) to "mute" the sound. That's what I do.

Of course, that would mute ALL sounds.

Vickie05-11-2010 08:44 AM

I know what you mean about the forest music! Before I go to do an activity that has sound I don't care for I just turn off the sound on my computer until I'm finished then turn it back on.:)

evlangelfire8905-11-2010 09:00 AM

The problem with turning off all sound on the computer is a lot of times I'm watching a movie or something in the background and its kind of annoying to have to pause and turn the sound off just to do some dailies.

Pitenana05-11-2010 03:00 PM

Oh Lord, yeah, please! Listening to Alyssa or PJ Pollie is about as pleasant as having your teeth pulled out. I turn sound off every time, but that means pausing the background music.

Ranger198505-12-2010 12:33 AM

I've seen this suggested before and it's a WONDERFUL idea! I would prefer to put my music in the background while playing, instead of having to listen to their noises/speeches.

rattyjol05-12-2010 12:52 AM

I would love this. I tend to just ignore the talking and turn off the music as quickly as possible when I'm listening to music, but it's still annoying.

jazzinmarch05-12-2010 01:09 AM

"Good for you, you did really well! I'm so happy to have hard workers like you."
Argh.... that voice drives me crazy, even my husband teases me with that voice!

I think there are some PCs where you can mute the sound of one browser, but not another - that would be the REAL solution.
But yeah, I love watching movies or tv on my computer and the WW sound can be deafening over the movie sound.

Jarrah05-12-2010 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzinmarch (Post 19387963)
I think there are some PCs where you can mute the sound of one browser, but not another - that would be the REAL solution.

Oh... that would help!