Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 03:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Smile Tsssk! Quiet, please!

I would absolutely love to be able to play Webkinz without sound. Some Arcade games have passable and even pleasant track and effects, but the rest I could definitely do without. For God's sake, Magical Forest "music" can curdle milk, Arcade sounds are pretty repetitive, and listening to Tabby's or Cowoline's (or worse, PJ Pollie's) rants for the umpteenthousandth time is a sheer torture.

So please, GIVE US AN OPTION TO TURN SOUNDS OFF! I'd rather listen to music or news in the background and so, I believe, would many players. It'd also decrease traffic on Webkinz server, saving Ganz money.

Last edited by Pitenana; 03-23-2010 at 03:39 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 03:37 PM   #2

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Tsssk! Quiet, please!

That would be amazing if I could just turn off the sound for somethings.
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:39 PM   #3
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

I just turn off the volume and put on my itouch. I can't stand most of the sounds.
florida is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 01:29 PM   #4
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

I like the idea..
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 01:31 PM   #5
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Does the sound come from an attached sound stereo, or straight from your monitor?

If from a sound stereo, just turn the volume on it all the way down.

If from your monitor, try doing Control Panel >> Hardware and Sound >> Sound >> Adjust System Volume, and now change the volume levels for all around sound.

Good idea, and I hope I helped !
wowewe is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 02:28 PM   #6
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Place Volume Control icon in Task Bar. I use that and the control on my Key Pad. My Key pad has a volume control knob which is very nice.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 02:28 PM   #7
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

that's a good idea! lol I HATE PJ's RANTS!! A trick I learned is to go to The kinzstyle outlet and then leave fast and come back and then she won't talk as much. I hope that helped!
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 02:39 PM   #8
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

That is such a good idea! most of the mute buttons only mute the backround music, not the sound effects! and of course, then you here Zacky saying "yummy!" "tasty!" while you try to listen to the radio. I have tried muting webkinz world but it only mutes all of the sound. oh well, guess we will just have to suffer!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 02:46 PM   #9
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
Oh, such a smart and innovative idea. And after I do that, how exactly am I supposed to listen to news and music?

Um, a TV or radio? I have a TV on in the room while I turn the volume off on the computer, or get a small radio/CD player/iPod to keep near the computer. I know it's not a perfect solution, but it's A solution. I don't play Webkinz with any sound on ever.
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 04:05 PM   #10
empoleon098

empoleonmasta is on a distinguished road

yeah... ganz should have buttons that let you control sound. I dont want ALL the sound off!
empoleonmasta is offline Female
Closed