Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2011, 07:44 AM   #1
rockettj
Webkinz :)

rockettj will become famous soon enough

Wink Trading/sending estore clothes

Okay, so you know how the estore sells estore clothes for estore points, and you know how once you get that item your not able to trade it or send it???? Well what if ganz made the clothes there tradable and sendible so then you can trade for toher estore items that you have always wanted, instead of just buyig a few items and just having the exact same items for forever with out even trading them for other estore items........ plus some kids don't get estore so i think it would be fair if kid without estore accounts could trade there items for estore items............ just a thought and i think it could be very helpful!!

please support!!!!

hamsters like cookies...... oh my word a hamster with a cookie!!
rockettj is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2011, 10:23 AM   #2
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Trading/sending estore clothes

It would be cool if we could trade them, but then I would feel like I bought the little estore that I have for nothing. People pay real money for those items, I don't think its fair if they all of a sudden became trade-able
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 10:27 AM   #3

AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum
AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum

i like this idea, but i highly doubt ganz will make them tradeable and kinzpostable
right now, the only way to get an estore item is to pay ganz for it
if they become tradeable, people could just get them from trading instead of giving ganz more money
then, ganz would make less money off of the estore
AwesomeDude is offline Male
Old 08-20-2011, 11:04 AM   #4
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jellydonut
It would be cool if we could trade them, but then I would feel like I bought the little estore that I have for nothing. People pay real money for those items, I don't think its fair if they all of a sudden became trade-able
just because they become tradable, wouldn't mean that someone who bought it has to trade it. Plus to even get the item in WW in the first place, someone has to buy it.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 11:54 AM   #5

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I think that's a good idea. I also wish we could sell our clothes. When there was some kind of give-away at WKN I got tons of clothes. I dunno what to do with them! I support.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 12:46 PM   #6
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Actually, that isn't a good idea because then some people would make illegal auctions on eBay.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 08-20-2011, 06:08 PM   #7
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
just because they become tradable, wouldn't mean that someone who bought it has to trade it. Plus to even get the item in WW in the first place, someone has to buy it.
No, its not that, people would start trading for the items, so nobody would buy it. It would cause ganz to loose money, AND people who bought estore stuff would feel mad because rather then buying it they could have just traded for it.
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 06:17 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Trading/sending estore clothes

It's a good idea that many peeps could trade & get estore clothes/items BUT Ganz is not in the business of losing $$$$$ so I don't think your idea will ever happen. Sorry.
JMO.

suzee

Click the image to open in full size.
suzee is offline Female
Old 08-20-2011, 06:26 PM   #9
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I don't think this is a good idea . I think this because, estore items cost real money.
zacspet is offline Male
Old 08-21-2011, 09:01 AM   #10
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Although it may be a good idea, I personally don't think Ganz would ever do this. People have to pay real life money for those clothes and they should keep them forever. Great responeses.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Closed