Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 07:24 PM   #51
blackkat00
Webkinz :)

LoveNickJonas1 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Trading Room Match-Ups: Would make trading faster and simplier

good ideas! i think instead of draging an item to the trading table. you should be able to look in your dock and just click it, and it would appear in the trading table!!!
LoveNickJonas1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2009, 07:43 PM   #52
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

this is a very awesome idea!!!
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 09-16-2009, 06:12 PM   #53
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by LoveNickJonas1
good ideas! i think instead of draging an item to the trading table. you should be able to look in your dock and just click it, and it would appear in the trading table!!!
Thanks I appreciate your comment

View Post Originally Posted by chipmunk2
this is a very awesome idea!!!
Thanks!
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 06:47 PM   #54
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Great idea!it would be a lot easyer for people to do that
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 07:16 PM   #55
call me audrey

lol6308 is just really nicelol6308 is just really nice

You have such awesome ideas Kiyoshi! I am only allowed to get on the computer for 45 minutes, and because I am in a gifted and talented class, I also have to use that time for my zillions of reports and projects! So, this idea would be perfect for me!

Thanks Again!
lol6308 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 06:15 AM   #56
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Kiyoshi
Sorry if this idea has already come up, I had this idea for a while but I decided to make this topic now finally

My idea is simple, have lists to check off of what kinds/ or what item specifically you have to trade or would want. You could check all the items you want in your dock that you wouldn't mind trading. Then you could make your trading wish list. That way, you could match up with someone . This might take a lot of programming, but in the long run it would pay off for the members. Instead of asking frantically for such items, you could simply fill out a wish list. I think it would be easier for people who have a tight amount of time on the computer but it would need a lot of people doing this and trading with everyone. This is just a brief kcetch of an idea, please tell me what you think about this.

Thanks,
Kiyoshi
That is a really great idea. The way the trading is set up now is really tedious since you have no way of knowing what the other person is going to have until they offer something...most of the time I've been wanting to trade rares and all they have are W shop items! This would be a great system and would make people use webkinz more since they can collect the stuff they want faster.
tracyvanity is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 05:27 PM   #57
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
Great idea!it would be a lot easyer for people to do that
Thanks!!

View Post Originally Posted by lol6308
You have such awesome ideas Kiyoshi! I am only allowed to get on the computer for 45 minutes, and because I am in a gifted and talented class, I also have to use that time for my zillions of reports and projects! So, this idea would be perfect for me!

Thanks Again!
I understand, my parents are strict about computer usage also. Thanks for the comment!

View Post Originally Posted by tracyvanity
That is a really great idea. The way the trading is set up now is really tedious since you have no way of knowing what the other person is going to have until they offer something...most of the time I've been wanting to trade rares and all they have are W shop items! This would be a great system and would make people use webkinz more since they can collect the stuff they want faster.
Thanks, can get quite tedious, can't it? Thanks for your comment!
Old 09-23-2009, 05:39 PM   #58

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

It's a good idea, but then you would have to go and change your wish list every time you get something, and keep updating your list of items for trade. I go into kinz chat plus and ask the person if they have certain items, (I just paste in the items using copy, paste) I do like the idea though.
soccertrader is offline Male
Old 09-25-2009, 04:20 PM   #59
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by soccertrader
It's a good idea, but then you would have to go and change your wish list every time you get something, and keep updating your list of items for trade. I go into kinz chat plus and ask the person if they have certain items, (I just paste in the items using copy, paste) I do like the idea though.
It could maybe automatically update or something. Like if you wanted two more pair of Plumpy glasses and you got a pair, then it will update and it will say one pair
But thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it!
Old 09-28-2009, 05:54 PM   #60
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Thanks everyone for your great feedback
Closed

Tags
code wowewe, fantastic idea!