Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 09:37 PM   #31
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default Re: Trading Room Match-Ups: Would make trading faster and simplier

View Post Originally Posted by Elephantboy42
That's a pretty cool idea

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks elephantboy, I'm glad you like it
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2009, 09:38 PM   #32
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Midnights Bliss
That's an amazing idea. (:
I hope we can see that in WW soon.

- Midnights Bliss
Thanks!
Old 08-16-2009, 09:39 PM   #33
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by ducttapequeen
i like it! that way you wouldnt be stuck with the people who want a superbed for a apple
That is what always happens to me. Thanks for commenting!
Old 08-16-2009, 09:39 PM   #34
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
Great idea! I'd love that...5-stars!
Thanks!
Old 08-16-2009, 09:54 PM   #35
~{Midnight.Train}~
Webkinz :)

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Totally brilliant! I get so sick of looking for one item, and saying,"I'm looking for _____ if you have it, I'll trade _____" And put up my best idtem for trading. Then of course, just pretend the item was plumpy glasses, they'll be like, "I like Plumpy glasses" and put up food and click "ready to trade" It gets so annoying! This would help out with that a lot
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2009, 05:44 PM   #36
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Lolo12
Totally brilliant! I get so sick of looking for one item, and saying,"I'm looking for _____ if you have it, I'll trade _____" And put up my best idtem for trading. Then of course, just pretend the item was plumpy glasses, they'll be like, "I like Plumpy glasses" and put up food and click "ready to trade" It gets so annoying! This would help out with that a lot
I agree, it will cut down all of those scammers
Thanks for commenting Lolo12!
Old 08-23-2009, 06:29 PM   #37
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

That's a great idea!
It would be much, much easier.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:35 PM   #38
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy
That's a great idea!
It would be much, much easier.
Thanks, I am glad you like it Golden puppy!
Old 08-27-2009, 04:56 PM   #39
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Thanks everyone for your input- I am going to try to make picture to correspond with the idea
Old 08-29-2009, 08:23 PM   #40
Webkinz :)

LBelle23 is on a distinguished road

I agree too! A checklist would be awesome!! It can be very time consuming when I have about 275 items that I want to trade and the person wants to see them all!!

Also, is there anyway that Ganz could change the items menu so that when you remove an item from teh trading field that it doesn't take you back to the beginning of your list? It takes me FOREVER to get through all of my items and people end up getting frustrated and leaving my trade room! Just a random thought.....
LBelle23 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code wowewe, fantastic idea!