Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 10:55 PM   #21
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default Re: Trading Room Match-Ups: Would make trading faster and simplier

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
How could this possibly work? If you want trophies, you may not have a trophy to trade. Where do you go under this system to do that? Even if you just had a range for rare and one for exclusives, what if someone wants to try to trade a rare for an exclusive or vice versa? People will soon find the suggested systems too limiting. The only one that might work is if you have a way of telling what types of things you are looking for or have to trade more easily.
Maybe you could get paired up depending on what is in your dock. If someone is looking for trophies, and you have some in your dock then they could match you up. I don't really know, it could work though.
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2009, 11:16 PM   #22
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Kiyoshi
Maybe you could get paired up depending on what is in your dock. If someone is looking for trophies, and you have some in your dock then they could match you up. I don't really know, it could work though.
But who are they going to match me up with? How do I know they have anything I want. I don't see how anything mentioned here is going to make things any better.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 08:58 AM   #23
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

I like the idea! But it would seem pretty difficult for Ganz to pull off. Plus, knowing them, it would have alot of glitches (LOL) which might make for unfair trades ( accidentally) and unhappy people.
But if it all worked out smooth...it would rock!
Mystic is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 06:17 PM   #24
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

That's a pretty cool idea

Thanks for sharing!
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Old 08-14-2009, 06:57 PM   #25
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

That's an amazing idea. (:
I hope we can see that in WW soon.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 04:44 PM   #26
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

That is a Great Idea! It would make Trading much Faster!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 04:46 PM   #27
acky april fools!!
Gifted

ducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to behold

i like it! that way you wouldnt be stuck with the people who want a superbed for a apple
ducttapequeen is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 04:53 PM   #28
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Great idea! I'd love that...5-stars!
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 09:33 PM   #29
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
But who are they going to match me up with? How do I know they have anything I want. I don't see how anything mentioned here is going to make things any better.
Maybe you could have catagories and then specific things you really want in that catagory.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:36 PM   #30
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Mystic
I like the idea! But it would seem pretty difficult for Ganz to pull off. Plus, knowing them, it would have alot of glitches (LOL) which might make for unfair trades ( accidentally) and unhappy people.
But if it all worked out smooth...it would rock!
Thanks, this would have to be a work in progress for them to actually do this. I would take FOREVER Thanks for the comment, glitches are always a concern for them
Closed

Tags
code wowewe, fantastic idea!