Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 06:20 PM   #1
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Lightbulb Trading Room Match-Ups: Would make trading faster and simplier

Sorry if this idea has already come up, I had this idea for a while but I decided to make this topic now finally

My idea is simple, have lists to check off of what kinds/ or what item specifically you have to trade or would want. You could check all the items you want in your dock that you wouldn't mind trading. Then you could make your trading wish list. That way, you could match up with someone . This might take a lot of programming, but in the long run it would pay off for the members. Instead of asking frantically for such items, you could simply fill out a wish list. I think it would be easier for people who have a tight amount of time on the computer but it would need a lot of people doing this and trading with everyone. This is just a brief kcetch of an idea, please tell me what you think about this.

Thanks,
Kiyoshi

Last edited by Kiyoshi; 08-25-2009 at 10:12 PM..
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2009, 06:32 PM   #2
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

Default Re: Trading Room Match-Ups: Would make trading faster and simplier

That's a great idea!
Old 08-10-2009, 06:37 PM   #3
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Thanks for responding! I really appreciate your comment!
Old 08-10-2009, 06:40 PM   #4
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

Your welcome! Good luck with your thread! (I sent you a friend request)
Old 08-11-2009, 03:49 PM   #5
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by coolio101
Your welcome! Good luck with your thread! (I sent you a friend request)
Thanks
Old 08-11-2009, 04:31 PM   #6
I ♥ British
Webkinz :)

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

that sounds neat! i had an idea for different trading rooms- rooms 1-10 are for rares, 11-20 are for Exclusives, etc.
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 04:58 PM   #7
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

This could work
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 05:09 PM   #8
Still a
Webkinz :)

emz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of light

That's a really cool idea, but as you said it would take a lot of programming and work. But if it were possible for them to do, I think it would really pay off! Rep. to you!
emz360 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #9
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

It's a good idea.
I'd like to have an easier to "get" things that aren't in my dock too.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:54 AM   #10
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by iluvginger33
that sounds neat! i had an idea for different trading rooms- rooms 1-10 are for rares, 11-20 are for Exclusives, etc.
That would be great, maybe I little confusing for the non-traders
Thanks for you comment!
Closed

Tags
code wowewe, fantastic idea!