Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 09:09 PM   #11
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Trading Room Brilliance (Created by a Child Genius-my son)

View Post Originally Posted by toodles812
that's a great idea. I think that ganz comes to these sites sometimes looking for new ideas, so it could possibly be a part of WW
I'll keep my fingers crossed! He'd be just tickled blue!
View Post Originally Posted by ducttapequeen
thats a great idea!! rep for you (and you brilliant son lol!)
aww thanks!
dragonbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2010, 10:12 PM   #12
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

He has a good reason to be proud ! I love that idea! It would be so convinient for getting rid of items you don't like.

Tell him great idea from me !
wowewe is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 10:16 PM   #13
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Great idea!!! That would be really helpful
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 10:21 PM   #14
hy not smile!?!
Webkinz :)

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

AWESOME idea!!! That would be wonderful!!! I flagged your thread and asked for it to be placed on the front page... maybe a Ganz rep would be more likely to see it there! Great job! I hope something like this is incorporated in the system sometime soon!!!
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 10:24 PM   #15
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Wow you have a very smart kiddo!!!!

You should both be very proud!!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 11:18 PM   #16
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Aww, you guys are the best!! When he reads all these lovely responses in the morning he'll just be so excited!!

That's all he could talk about this evening! haha! He was so proud of his moment of brillance! (too bad it was wasted on Webkinz and not algebra! )
Old 01-08-2010, 11:25 PM   #17
scubaflying
Webkinz :)

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Wow! Yes! A Wonderful idea! Give you little guy a high five from me, he is a REAL genius! This would make trading A LOT better!
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 01:51 PM   #18
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

Aww, thanks guys! I can't wait for him to wake up and to see all your sweet comments!

DS says thank you to everyone that said such nice things about his idea. He just loves the trading room, and is hoping they implement something like this to make it easier for everyone...

Last edited by dragonbird; 01-09-2010 at 01:51 PM..
Old 01-09-2010, 02:15 PM   #19
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

Great idea leave it to children to figure something like that out way 2 go!! I am all for it!!
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 02:20 PM   #20
Lmcweb is now a
Gift Guru

lcunha72 is a name known to alllcunha72 is a name known to alllcunha72 is a name known to all

That really is a fantastic idea! It would make trading a lot less complicated and a lot more honest. Looks like all that problem-solving they're teaching him in Algebra is paying off. Ha! Just kiddin'... I'm an Algebra teacher!
Closed