Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 02:20 PM   #121
Goodbye!
Webkinz :)

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

Default Re: Trading Room Brilliance (Created by a Child Genius-my son)

good idea! rep!
iamsam is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2010, 06:25 AM   #122
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by luree611
that is a good idea! I'd use it!
Aww thanks! I know I would too!
View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
You should be extremely proud of your genius son! This is a great idea and it will save us much time in getting involved in the "wrong trade." Perhaps it can say in big letters over the items "WANT" or "TRADING" and they can be different colors.
Aww, thanks for commenting! I like the different colors idea!
View Post Originally Posted by iamsam
good idea! rep!
aww, thanks!!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-08-2010, 01:04 PM   #123
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Wow. Totally cool idea. It is a great idea because even in kinzchat plus, you can't be that specific. I would definitely use that, and almost all the time!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 06:43 PM   #124
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

that would be so awesome! and your son did such a great job!
xocaij is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 07:42 AM   #125
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

That is a perfect idea! Sell it to Ganz! It would sure eliminate all of the big talkers and the ones that waste your time. I think he's definitely got something there! So please tell your DS............
Click the image to open in full size.
valntom is offline Female
Old 03-18-2010, 03:27 PM   #126
ishing for more
Webkinz :)

kittykat12 is a glorious beacon of lightkittykat12 is a glorious beacon of lightkittykat12 is a glorious beacon of light

That seems like a great idea!
kittykat12 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2010, 03:29 PM   #127
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

tHAT is a great idea!!! I like it!
pinky719 is offline Female
Closed