Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 01:02 PM   #101
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Default Re: Trading Room Brilliance (Created by a Child Genius-my son)

Good idea
Delilah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2010, 01:08 PM   #102
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

that is a really bright son you have! What a great idea - that way people aren't repeating themselves like a broken record "Panda Slide"...Panda Slide" .."Shutter Shades". "Plumpy Glasses"....which kind of seems panomime after awhile..I come out feeling like a broken plumpy slide..i mean panda slide
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #103
Webkinz :)

Jazzykinz06 is a jewel in the roughJazzykinz06 is a jewel in the rough

OMG! What a great idea for the Trading Room!

Thanks to your son for coming up with it!

It solves multiple problems with using the trading room: Foils scammers, saves fruitless kinz-chatting, and easily displays what a person is willing to trade! Then if no one is interested in what you have displayed, you just swap it out - BRILLIANT. Wow.

Now if only Ganz would implement it... I vote YES!!
Jazzykinz06 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2010, 07:30 PM   #104
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Ooh, spectacular!!! Nice
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 10:53 AM   #105
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
Good idea
Aww thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
that is a really bright son you have! What a great idea - that way people aren't repeating themselves like a broken record "Panda Slide"...Panda Slide" .."Shutter Shades". "Plumpy Glasses"....which kind of seems panomime after awhile..I come out feeling like a broken plumpy slide..i mean panda slide
Ya know, even when this feature is implemented (I'm ever hopeful) I'm sure we'll STILL be plagued with teh plumpy beggars (I hate to admit that I do ask if anyone does have the glasses on a regular basis-but I don't keep begging-and NEVER would I resort to cry cry!)
View Post Originally Posted by Jazzykinz06
OMG! What a great idea for the Trading Room!

Thanks to your son for coming up with it!

It solves multiple problems with using the trading room: Foils scammers, saves fruitless kinz-chatting, and easily displays what a person is willing to trade! Then if no one is interested in what you have displayed, you just swap it out - BRILLIANT. Wow.

Now if only Ganz would implement it... I vote YES!!
Aww, DS got a kick out of your post, he's just thrilled that people are not only taking the time to look at his idea, but are actually liking the idea! Thanks so much for brightning his evenign (I showed him yesterday)
View Post Originally Posted by MarielofRedwall
Ooh, spectacular!!! Nice
aww thanks!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 02:35 PM   #106
hut? Lies!
Zaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud ofZaixionito has much to be proud of

Hmm, this is one of those few ideas that make sense, are doable, are balanced, etc, etc...

This is the first idea that I actually think would be good.

So, yes, I'm all for it.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:54 PM   #107
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Zaixionito
Hmm, this is one of those few ideas that make sense, are doable, are balanced, etc, etc...

This is the first idea that I actually think would be good.

So, yes, I'm all for it.
DS is deeply flattered...and now I fear his head is too big to fit into my home! haha! Thanks for such a sweet compliment!
Old 02-15-2010, 01:00 AM   #108
Ashley‚ô•Spring

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

I have to say, this is a nice idea!
Webkin Lover is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 04:16 PM   #109
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

That's a great idea!!! Thumbz up!
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2010, 10:00 PM   #110
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Webkin Lover
I have to say, this is a nice idea!
DS says, "Thanks!" (complete with a big grin!)
View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
That's a great idea!!! Thumbz up!
DS says, "Maybe tomorrow?"
Closed