Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2007, 10:16 AM   #11
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Trading Dream

View Post Originally Posted by cadejacobson
Well - anyone out there a computer geek? Make a program - something simple - where a person could put an item in an "escrow" and then once both items are in - both parties could "release" to the other. Ganz could use it. eBay maybe for virtual things like data, eBooks, etc. I can think it but I sure can't make it!
What is an 'escrow'? ??? I just don't know every computer program on earth, despite the countless amount of time I spend on this computer!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2007, 09:29 PM   #12
jellybean6
Gifted

jellybean6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish Ganz would do something like this as well, it would make it so much better for the younger crowd to be safe in their trades. I am also one no matter how bad I want something that will not trade in CH as I've read about to many people who have been scammed out of their stuff.
Old 05-23-2007, 06:39 AM   #13
Lil Kinz
HMA9horse is an unknown quantity at this point

cool idea! that would be awesome if you could trade like that
Old 05-23-2007, 08:05 AM   #14
Jzminbnee,Jzmin
Gift Guru

jzminbnee will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cadejacobson
Wouldn't it be too cool if somehow you could go to the clubhouse and for a trade you could put your item on hold and when the other person puts their item on hold also or something then you could choose to release your trade at the same time. Did that make sense?
I mentioned this escro idea somewhere else I Really think that this is Do able and You presented your Idea Very well!
ThankZ!
Old 05-23-2007, 08:37 AM   #15
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Yep, it's a great idea... And Ganz has already implemented it in some way. Another user PM'd me about it and I hadn't realized it, but with DiceKinz & the trading card game, they've already got a system in place that just needs slight modification for trading!
Justin is offline Male
Old 05-24-2007, 10:11 PM   #16
cocobananas713
Gifted

cocobananas713 is on a distinguished road

on neopets (if anyone remembers that website) there was a trading post where you could put something up to trade and anyone could look at it, then they could offer something for it and you could accept the best offer. i think Ganz should do somthing like that
Old 05-24-2007, 10:14 PM   #17
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Yep, it's a great idea... And Ganz has already implemented it in some way. Another user PM'd me about it and I hadn't realized it, but with DiceKinz & the trading card game, they've already got a system in place that just needs slight modification for trading!
You're right, if they've already done it, couldn't they do it once more?

Oh, cocobananas, I do remember Neopets and the trading post. Pokemon Crater has something like that too. Perhaps Ganz should do that?
Old 05-27-2007, 08:22 PM   #18
Gifted

Frankie1224 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Trading Dream

That is a good idea.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:52 PM   #19
.pm.me.for.it.
Gifted

boxboxboxbox has much to be proud ofboxboxboxbox has much to be proud ofboxboxboxbox has much to be proud ofboxboxboxbox has much to be proud of

Unhappy Re: Trading Dream

I GOT NONE OF THAT!
Closed