Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2007, 09:00 PM   #1
Gift Guru
cadejacobson is on a distinguished road

Default Trading Dream

Wouldn't it be too cool if somehow you could go to the clubhouse and for a trade you could put your item on hold and when the other person puts their item on hold also or something then you could choose to release your trade at the same time. Did that make sense?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2007, 09:01 PM   #2
micvicjim is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Trading Dream

Yes that sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-16-2007, 09:02 PM   #3
Gift Guru
TeddyMrKoalaDumbo is on a distinguished road

Yes and I agree
TeddyMrKoalaDumbo is offline Female
Old 05-16-2007, 09:02 PM   #4
rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Nice idea, send it to Ganz it would make trading in the clubhouse much safer!
Old 05-16-2007, 09:02 PM   #5

Old 05-16-2007, 09:06 PM   #6
Gift Guru
cadejacobson is on a distinguished road

Well - anyone out there a computer geek? Make a program - something simple - where a person could put an item in an "escrow" and then once both items are in - both parties could "release" to the other. Ganz could use it. eBay maybe for virtual things like data, eBooks, etc. I can think it but I sure can't make it!
Old 05-16-2007, 09:07 PM   #7
dancemagic88 will become famous soon enough

yea lol it did makes sense and its awesome!! lol
Old 05-17-2007, 01:38 PM   #8
Gift Guru
purplekimmy is on a distinguished road

That is a GREAT idea! There are way too many people scamming other kids in the clubhouse. Everytime I go to the clubhouse I see people looking to trade. It is hard to trust them after the stories I have heard about getting ripped off.:tickedoff:
Old 05-18-2007, 12:16 AM   #9
Gift Guru
chewbacca2 is on a distinguished road

I think it's interesting how everyone in the clubhouse has super beds, but they want super beds too! You can almost tell who is scamming!

I have had one good trade. Other person sent first. I will not send unless other does because I know how bad it is! It is hard to find someone to send first when they know how bad is too - or they are bad!

Old 05-18-2007, 10:12 AM   #10
Gift Guru
yeagermiester has a spectacular aura about

Well I think the idea of an escrow account would be great! I will not trade in the clubhouse for fear of getting ripped off. I only trade on forums I know are safe and protect their membership. That way I know I won't get ripped off because the 'powers that be' will at least try to help get the stuff back.
I don't rip people off and I don't expect them to rip me off either...

Great idea!!!
yeagermiester is offline Female