Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 11:08 PM   #11
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Trader Feedback: In the clubhouse!

Quote:
Click the image to open in full size. Re: Trader Feedback: In the clubhouse!
I wish there was a way to rate without "abusing the system." I have had way too many pets say not nice things and threaten to report me because either I did not have what they wanted, or I would not trade my valuable item for a bunch of bananas.

Perhaps you could give positive feedback only, like giving rep here on WI. That way, no one would get unfair bad ratings, and those who were rude or try to trick people would retain a low score. Now that I like!

Hi amyms. I had someone threaten to report me for not trading them a pet item for a wshop tshirt! And then today some kid, well idk maybe not a kid, but anyhow they were going around offering some food and telling people it was a backyard volcano and putting up party packs after i turned him down on his volcano. Well he never would add anything else so i put up the new tree stump chair and he took it for the party pack and food. After the trade i told him "enjoy your wshop chair and i will enjoy my wshop party pack" I am sure he first thought it was an endangered exclusive and I wanted him to know that he hadn't fooled me like he thought he did!

And every person i traded with after that, I warned them about that clover pup named Luky. If someone is seriously scamming people then i tell the others in the room about them. But I do not see a place on reporting to people to list someone as a scammer. It is one thing to accidentally not know if something is retired or not and another thing to try to convince someone food is a pet item!!!

I prefer to avoid the clubhouse for that reason and am just awaiting the day I can join the GE!!!

I wish there was a very good way to rate people in the clubhouse that couldn't be abused - thanks for trying
bluedollymama is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2010, 08:49 PM   #12
uvs her modeling
Webkinz :)

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

Hmm, good idea. But like everyone else has said, they could still rate you a one for no reason, just to be mean. But I came up with an idea to prevent this:
Ganz could have moderators in the Trading Room. If they used this idea, and somebody gave you a one, then the mods would have to watch the video. Like, if somebody randomly gave me a one to be mean ( ), the mods would watch to make sure that I really needed to be reported, like on Club Penguin. They watch everything you say. And if you do something like this, they could 'ban' you from the Trading Room for a day/week. If you don't understand, I can explain it better. (Or at least try, hehe) But great idea!

Last edited by envisiondance; 05-27-2010 at 08:51 PM..
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 11:45 PM   #13
ツ║They call me Blaze

BlazingAces has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: Trader Feedback: In the clubhouse!

Sounds like a pretty good idea but like everyone else said there would always be people trying to ruin it for everyone. Even if you do only one rating a day for whomever you rate there are always people with multiple accounts that have them just because they want to get into this kind of mischief without taking the blame. Good to know your putting some thought into how to make it better and safer though.
BlazingAces is offline Male
Old 05-31-2010, 05:53 AM   #14

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

That would be way awesome!!!! there are a lot of people that would be minus points from me LOL
a lot of people are just so mean
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 02:41 PM   #15
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
It's a great idea, my only fear woudl be the stinkermuffins (like the ones that go in the runway room and rate everyone 1 just to be mean)...

I prefer to stick to our lovely GE here on WI than the WW clubhouse....
I agree. The Clubhouse is like a wild forest full of some really mean creatures....and a few good Fairies! Its takes major trading survival skills to survive there!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 09:22 PM   #16
acky

Dreamsicle_B<3 is on a distinguished road

I like that idea but I think that some people, like the ones who report you just because you won't trade them your super rare item for their wshop item, will give you bad feedback just because you don't complete the trade.

Maybe if you had to ACTUALLY TRADE something with them before you could rate them, that wouldn't happen.

Still, GREAT idea!
Dreamsicle_B<3 is offline Female
Closed