Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2009, 10:45 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Dimagar has a spectacular aura about

Lightbulb trade room needs

I am about at the point where I wish a moderator was sitting in the kinz chat + trading rooms to monitor conversations and threats of reporting, etc. Maybe WW needs to divide the rooms by age or something. I have been "reported" several times now for saying no to trades that were not fair to me. One pet ran around a room yesterday asking all the other pets to report me for being a meanie because I wouldn't give them an expensive item for something I didn't want. I don't want to trade in the non speaking rooms, because I want specific items and you can't ask for things not on the list. I wish Ganz would add to that list so I can say"I want holiday" "I want Aztec" "I want Medieval" etc. Instead of just I want a super bed,I want exclusive, etc. I love trading when it is with a decent person, but I am running into a lot of really nutty folks.

Last edited by Dimagar; 06-28-2009 at 10:46 AM.. Reason: misspell
Dimagar is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2009, 10:49 AM   #2
orld wide

Plum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: trade room needs

I agree.
I have been running into a few people like that and I know how you feel!
It's not fun!
Yeah I think they should update kinz chat so that you can say more things then just what they have.
Hope that you won't run into any more of those people any time soon.

Plum
Plum999 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 10:57 AM   #3

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

I agree. It is getting to the point where I wish they just had one big trade room and someone was constantly monitoring it. I think this would be easier. I worry about getting banned from KC+ because of all the people who report me because I won't give my pink bunny ears for their "lovely" wshop item. Sigh. I am almost to the point where I wouldn't care. They need to change it soon or else they will lose people like you and me who are tired of all the people who ruin webkinz. Thanks for bringing this up,
IndyandLucky
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 01:49 PM   #4
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

I agree. I no longer go in the KC+ area at all because of all the rude people there. A few months ago a alley cat was swearing at me in KC+ and that was the final straw for me, now i refuse to use KC+.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 06-29-2009, 09:56 AM   #5
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I tend to use KC + more often, to find what they have. I offer a low selection of item, making sure that in total they are worth what i want. Say I want a PSI. I offer them 2 exclusives and a royal red carpet. I go look for someone whos will take what i give them and let me have their PSI. I don't trade fore rare and holiday. One thing is not to get too attached to one item. If i get pink bunny ears, i trade them for something i want. I honestly don't like them. I don't look at the value. See now if they were offering me 30 oak pools for the bunny ears, I could like with that!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2009, 10:16 AM   #6
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

I know what you mean. When purple floral fox first came out (and I got it) EVERYONE asked for it's PSI. I kept saying not for trade, not for trade. They kept saying "Would you trade it for bunny ears?" and I said "No, I really want to keep it! sorry!" Then they asked what about 3 bunny ears,I still said no [knowing their was no way they had it due to cheap Wshop clothes.] They said I was crazy, weird, foolish etc. etc... I've paid too much for webkinz for no moniters in rooms. I was thinking about "Webkinz Reputation" (if they have good manners, rep them up so members can view how many reps they have) But that would cause more problems...
Bob- Hi!
Dan- Hi! I want a bumper car
Bob- Sorry, not for trade!
Dan- I will give you a running shoe racer
Bob- No really, I'm not trading it
Dan- No really, I will give you a Running shoe racer and a Rep!
Bob- No! bye! *leaves and talks to another member*
Dan- Give me a rep, Bob
Bob- No thanks
Dan- Give me a rep or I will report you, Bob
What is bob to do?!!! Moniters would be really nice.

teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 06-29-2009, 10:20 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Quote:
I know what you mean. When purple floral fox first came out (and I got it) EVERYONE asked for it's PSI. I kept saying not for trade, not for trade. They kept saying "Would you trade it for bunny ears?" and I said "No, I really want to keep it! sorry!" Then they asked what about 3 bunny ears,I still said no [knowing their was no way they had it due to cheap Wshop clothes.] They said I was crazy, weird, foolish etc. etc... I've paid too much for webkinz for no moniters in rooms. I was thinking about "Webkinz Reputation" (if they have good manners, rep them up so members can view how many reps they have) But that would cause more problems...
Bob- Hi!
Dan- Hi! I want a bumper car
Bob- Sorry, not for trade!
Dan- I will give you a running shoe racer
Bob- No really, I'm not trading it
Dan- No really, I will give you a Running shoe racer and a Rep!
Bob- No! bye! *leaves and talks to another member*
Dan- Give me a rep, Bob
Bob- No thanks
Dan- Give me a rep or I will report you, Bob
What is bob to do?!!! Moniters would be really nice.
I have one question! What is a rep?
Galfam is offline Male
Old 07-01-2009, 04:04 PM   #8
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

A rep stands for reputation, as in rep points. I believe teaandpizza is saying if we have rep points on WW, it would cause mahem, even though that woulld be a good addition to see if they are really a fair trader/talker.

-Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 03:14 PM   #9
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

a moderator would be really nice! then people wouldn't harass you because someone is watching them and that some one has power!
kittylover12344 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2009, 02:15 PM   #10
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

I so agree!! I hate when people try to rip you off so you leave and then they report you a million times! Its not fair!
Closed