Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2011, 04:50 PM   #1
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Default Top 4 ideas for Ganz??

In my opinion these are the top for changes (ideas) for Ganz.

1. Give us the options under the option tab to turn of all sounds and seperately all speech blurbs.

2. Replace the Webkinz logo (or Deluxe logo) on the top right hand side next to the log out button with a Map of Kinzville button that works like the log out and over rides to bring you back to the map when you are stuck in a game or where ever instead of making us log out and log back in.

3. A drop down option to take you to the end of your dock items. They have a back to start there should be a go to end button.

4. How about the ability that when you have the W-Shop open and open to Sell items, the ability to right click and say sell x amount of that item in your dock.

Please tell me what you think of these 4 and if you don't agree then what should be the top 4 changes.
4000kitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2011, 05:02 PM   #2
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Top 4 ideas for Ganz??

Those are good ideas and it'd be nice to have those. My top choices would be moveable or removeable doors and a better system than the dock for storing large amounts of items, like closets with shelves.
But I like your suggested changes too.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 06-14-2011, 05:11 PM   #3
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Good ideas!
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 06-14-2011, 05:32 PM   #4
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

#1 peeve: LET US MOVE OUR ROOMS AROUND.

There is no reason why this can't be done- each room is given an ID in a database and each item within is attributed to this ID as something in that room. Then there's another database table that maps out a grid where each one of those items sits within the room. That's how databases work for sites like this, and GANZ uses mySQL which is no different (I know this because I've seen the errors before when trying to access the site and it crashes).

When our pets enter a room, we see one room at a time. This is because the database only loads/ maps out one room plus its internal items at a time. Where it sits on the House Map grid doesn't matter- we still only enter the one room by its relevant co-ordinates.

I'll bet many of us have huge areas of our houses with empty rooms in it that we don't use or have forgotten what's in them. I have rooms that I created which are all spread out because I didn't know GANZ would introduce similar themes, and now I want them together (MALL, Theatre, Salon, etc).

I have also paid money for eStore flooring/walls and I should be able to remove/move them and put them into my house where I want them. Since this is not possible, then I should be able to move the rooms where I want.

The only reason this doesn't get done is because it would take a lot of coding on GANZ' side, and I get the feeling their programmers can't successfully complete this, as they don't seem to get simpler things right. Besides, they always put their attentions on the "quick" things- some new design for something we already have, or a new game that's exactly like a previous one... never anything really big, just the bare minimum to make it look like they actually did something with each Wednesday update.

BTW the above ideas in post #1 are really good ones too
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 06-14-2011, 07:43 PM   #5
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

1. Yeah, great idea. Not everyone needs them.
2. Another great idea. We often wanna bypass glitches.
3. A "go to end" choice would be wonderful too.
4. I love this one the best. We certainly need the ability to sell items in bulk.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 06-15-2011, 10:40 AM   #6
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I support and totally agree with option #3.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2011, 02:13 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Love idea #1, love idea #2, absolutely love idea #3, but definitely can't support #4. If items can be sold in bulk, KinzCash will become redundant because everyone will be gardening like mad!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:10 AM   #8
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Thank you all for your replies.

For the posters talking about rooms please see this thread rooms.

As to selling in bulk I wish that the only items I had multiples of were from the garden. I have actually wished at times that when you win a prize that you would have the option to sell it before it went into your dock. How many charm tshirts do I really need?

Again thank you all for your posts.

4000kitties is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 11:35 AM   #9
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I would love to see:

1. We can name our rooms what we want to name them again
2. We can enter a qty. of items we want to sell, when selling items in the wShop
3. We can move doors in our WW home

The OP idea about a drop down menu to go to the end of a section in our dock is a super one too ~ it would be very nice and handy!
Closed