Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 04:09 PM   #1
TURTLES!
Webkinz :)

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Default Tooth-a-Saurus Webkinz!

Feel free to tell me if this is stupid, I just had a random thought!!! A Tooth-a-Saurus Webkinz! It would have long, white teeth and always an open mouth. The rest would pretty much look like any other Dino. I'm accepting other ideas for PSIs and PSFs. As of now we have:

PSI-
Open Mouth Oven
Two Teeth Table

PSF-
Ferocious Teeth Feast
Tough Tearing Meat Feast

Please support! Thanks everybody! Supporters besides me: 7

Accepting avvies, siggies, and other graphics too! Anything Tooth-a-Saurus related!

Last edited by DancingPants160; 03-08-2010 at 07:52 PM..
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2010, 04:10 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Tooth-a-Saurus Webkinz...!?

Coolio!
That would be a great idea!
Would it be e-store?
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 04:13 PM   #3
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Tooth-a-Saurus Webkinz...!?

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Coolio!
That would be a great idea!
Would it be e-store?
Well, it could easily be made into a plushie. Ganz just needs to make sure it doesn't have too sharp teeth... xD Thanks for supporting!
Old 02-27-2010, 04:38 PM   #4
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Default Re: Tooth-a-Saurus Webkinz!

I support!!!!

Sadly, I am TERRIBLE at making pictures so sorry!!!
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 04:40 PM   #5
TURTLES!

View Post Originally Posted by CalleyCo
I support!!!!

Sadly, I am TERRIBLE at making pictures so sorry!!!
LOL, it's OK. xD thanks for supporting.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:41 PM   #6
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by sonjameberg
LOL, it's OK. xD thanks for supporting.

You be welcomed
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 05:05 PM   #7
HannahMontana13667
WebkinzLuver19 is an unknown quantity at this point

i support but i don't buy from the e-store

PSI- Two Teeth Table
WebkinzLuver19 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 05:25 PM   #8
Sonic is more than
Gifted

zatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh, I support!
Would it look something like this(but a different color)?:

Click the image to open in full size.
zatcat101 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 05:40 PM   #9
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

Hey! I support it. I drew up a pic. I hope it shows up, it probably won't so i'll have to have somebody fix it for me. Yes, i'm that bad. Anyways, here goes. And if ya'll don't like it, i'm sorry, i drew it myself in like 10 minutes. I didn't have that much to draw with anyways.

bye!
scoutreeve is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 08:12 PM   #10
TURTLES!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLuver19
i support but i don't buy from the e-store

PSI- Two Teeth Table
It doesn't have to be E-Store, it can very easily be made into a plushie! Thanks for supporting and giving PSI ideas!

View Post Originally Posted by zatcat101
Ooh, I support!
Would it look something like this(but a different color)?:

Yeah, in a different color! And maybe with always an open mouth...

View Post Originally Posted by scoutreeve
Hey! I support it. I drew up a pic. I hope it shows up, it probably won't so i'll have to have somebody fix it for me. Yes, i'm that bad. Anyways, here goes. And if ya'll don't like it, i'm sorry, i drew it myself in like 10 minutes. I didn't have that much to draw with anyways.

bye!
Thanks for supporting! Hmm, it didn't show up, but I'm sure it's great.
Closed