Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Lightbulb Tons of Mazin Hamster IDeas! Come Support! Please!

Ok I have ideas for Mazin Hamsters

Rainbow Hamster...ok it will either be a white hamster holding a rainbow. Sort of like Snowy for the color and holding a rainbow like Spooky holds a pumpkin. Other idea is for it to be just rainbow colored.

Cloudy Hamster. It is sky blue with clouds all over.

Tooty Fruit Hamster...It is um basically a hamster with fruits all over it or it is a purple hamster with a fruit hat on its head.

Patty....it is basically a St Patrick's day Hamster

Webkinz Hamster...it is a hamster with the Webkinz W all over it.

Twirly Whirly...it has like squiggles and twirls all over it.

Chocolate...it is brown.

Then I think they should have flower ones

Like Rose which would hold a rose
Sunflower would hold a sunflower
Daffodil a daffodil
etc

and they all have the flowers all over em too

Anyone who wants to make drawings of em feel free.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2010, 10:21 AM   #2
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Tons of Mazin Hamster IDeas! Come Support! Please!

I support.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:26 AM   #3
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I think those are terrific ideas for Hamsters!!!!!

I especially like Tutti Frutti, Patty (I think this would be wildly popular), and Webkinz.

I think Hamsters for any holiday (Easter, July 4th, etc.) would be very cute.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2010, 10:45 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

I support! Great ideas!

I would really love those flower ones (maybe they could have removable flower hats, too?) and I would just have to have that Patty one!
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 12-03-2010, 04:16 PM   #5

HamsterKinz is a jewel in the roughHamsterKinz is a jewel in the rough

LOL, I support because I love hamsters as well, I have a few ideas for MAZIN' Hamsters as well (they're fun to imagine what new ones they could make), I think they should make a white hamster with brown and black spots all over (like the Calico Cat) and her name would be Callie, could you please add her to the list of Hamsters as well?
HamsterKinz is offline Male
Old 12-03-2010, 05:07 PM   #6
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

great ideals i support
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2010, 03:19 PM   #7
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

I love all these ideas! I support!
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Closed