Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2007, 11:11 AM   #21
baikey
Gift Guru

ebenz315 is just really niceebenz315 is just really nice

Default Re: tired of watering EVERY SINGLE plant!!

you get the same amount of crops even if you don't water? ever?!...well even so, i still think a sprinkler would add a nice touch...and if not that, maybe some fertilizer, or some things to make outdoor rooms more fun like an inground pool that can accomodate more than one pet, or like i said before, a slip-n-slide for parties...i just think that they need to come up with some more things that you can do with your guests!

i feel a new thread coming on....
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2007, 11:28 AM   #22
Gifted

WebkinzGram is just really niceWebkinzGram is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by ebenz315
you get the same amount of crops even if you don't water? ever?!...well even so, i still think a sprinkler would add a nice touch...and if not that, maybe some fertilizer, or some things to make outdoor rooms more fun like an inground pool that can accomodate more than one pet, or like i said before, a slip-n-slide for parties...i just think that they need to come up with some more things that you can do with your guests!

i feel a new thread coming on....
I love your ideas, ebenz, for a better watering method and a slip 'n' slide - that would be awesome! I have a total of 19 gardens, 18 of which have 100 crops each, plus the two in my grandkids' accounts. Through trial and error, I have learned, as others have, that you don't have to water them every day. I'm still analyzing whether the timing or the volume of plants produce is affected. Some plants do SEEM to take longer to harvest, but my recordkeeping efforts get disrupted sometimes and then I have to start over, so I'm not sure of the stats yet. But I am currently in the mode of just watering after harvest and raking in between, and so far all seems to be going fine. The only reason I'm able to maintain so many gardens is because I have a schedule that allows me to do it as a secondary task while I'm on the phone or doing other stuff. Even with that, it does get tiring at times and if they go dormant during the winter, I will be glad for the break and may not replant them all in the spring - it will depend on my mood and schedule, availability, etc. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the minimum 4,200 KC PER DAY that the plants are yielding. I have them planted in cycles where 2 full gardens of strawberries are harvested every day, plus the mostly aesthetic, "little bit of everything" garden yields maybe 100 KC per day, sometimes more, depending on what can be harvested. Someone in another post mentioned that a rain cloud would be nice. I think that would be awesome, and it would give us a great excuse to buy and use the raingear that is available for our pets! I also wish you could make the trees grow. I think a nice, tall oak or weeping willow tree would be awesome!

WebkinzGram
Old 09-06-2007, 11:36 AM   #23
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

a sprinkler would be great. one would also be good for the kinz to go under

i would like more things to plane and some fruit trees or grape vines
Old 09-06-2007, 11:37 AM   #24
Gifted

tpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of light

That would be great. I love gardening, but it takes alot of time.

tpyo
tpyo is offline Female
Old 09-07-2007, 12:29 PM   #25
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

I would love one of those high copper sprinklers that twirls in two directions and sparkles int eh sun- that would be awesone!
Old 09-09-2007, 06:29 PM   #26
Gifted

Fwiff will become famous soon enough

Awesome idea! I would buy one. =D Hope Ganz makes them.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:16 PM   #27
Gift Guru

t140 is a glorious beacon of lightt140 is a glorious beacon of lightt140 is a glorious beacon of light

Cool Re: tired of watering EVERY SINGLE plant!!

WOW! thats a awsome idea a sprinkeler would save me alot of time so good idea.
t140 is offline Male
Old 09-10-2007, 08:45 AM   #28
Webkinz :)

palz99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I never water my garden. I haven't since the end of July. I rake every day and I harvest every day. That's it! I have 4 full gardens and I didn't have time to water and I went from every day to every other day to once a week and then I just quit watering.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:30 AM   #29
Webkinz :)

beagle102 is an unknown quantity at this point

You got my vote!!! I hate watering my garden.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:32 AM   #30
pupstar35 is
Gifted

pupstar35 has disabled reputation

good idea i got sick of waering so i sold all of mine but maybe i will gte a new one and send a request to them
Closed