Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 08:34 PM   #11
Bloody Charity
Webkinz :)

Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!
Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Tiff's new webbie Ideas updated 12/2/09

Lion? I don't think I mentioned that.

View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
cool ideas! I would like a DoDo but arent those extinct?My dad told me they got extinct because of the Pilgrims.
yeah, they're extinct. WHAT? becuase of the pilgrims? what did they do? poor dodos.

View Post Originally Posted by jaewebkinz
I would like a........ a..... umm.......... a liger! you know a lion and tiger mixed! Or a Zorse! A zebra and horse mixed!
awesome ideas!

Tryin out a diffrent font! tell me if you like it!

13. Liger. a mix of a lion and a tiger. striped, but with a mane! call me crazy! PSF: Reptile dog! a mix of a zebra dog and reptile risotto, the PSFs for lion and tigers. PSI: King of the Jungle convertible. mix between lion and tigers PSI!

14. Fird. mix between fish and bird. underwater, it swims, but on land or outside, flies! PSI: flying fish bed. it only goes underwater, and it has coral surronding it and it has wings on the sides and it floats!! PSF: sunflower shrimp soup. it's soup, with sunflower seeds and shrimp.

15. baby polar bear. how cute! PSI: polar crib. ice crib with mobile. PSF: mashed fish. like mashed carrots. like a jar, just like baby food.

16. baby alley cat. awww, how cute! PSI: cardboard box crib. a cardboard box with towels and a mobile made out of twigs and old cans. PSF: alley stew. a big, old pot with some water and some fish bones and other stuff you might find in an alley.

17. Flamingo PSI: pink ping pong table. 2 pets can play and the ball would go back and forth! cute huh?

18. brown bear. why don't they have one yet? PSI: bee tree. a tree that you can put outside with honey and a beehive in the tree with bees around it. PSF: honey tea.

19.sting ray. PSI: ray rug PSF: stingin' salad.

20.Ant PSI: ant mound couch. a couch on a smallish hill. PSF: crumb picnic. cheese puff crumbs, bread crumbs, chip crumbs and fruit crumbs in a picnic basket.

21.Germ. yes, yes, I know this is wierd, but is pretty cool! feel free to go or call me crazy! PSI: Germy set. a set of 3 PSIs. a small bed with a drooled on pillow, a side table with a germy phone and a germy-ish toilet. interisting, huh? I'm ed too.

Last edited by Tiffany520; 12-07-2009 at 08:34 PM..
Tiffany520 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 08:48 PM   #12
ILoveMyAliCat

Default Re: Tiff's new webbie Ideas updated 12/7/09

Ha ha I'm married to bigfoot! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I like the liger idea! My ex is a liger LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited by ILoveMyAliCat; 12-07-2009 at 08:48 PM..
Old 12-08-2009, 11:43 AM   #13
Bloody Charity

Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Tiff's new webbie Ideas updated 12/7/09

22. Ladybug PSI: Ladybug lounger PSF: leaf tarts

Any ideas for webbies? Pm me!

~Tiff
Old 12-09-2009, 06:10 PM   #14
Bloody Charity

Default Re: Tiff's new webbie Ideas updated 12/8/09

23. Sea turtle PSI: beach room. If you put it in your room, Your room Instantly becomes a beach. a real beach! Sand and water! and when you go in the water you go underwater and use the arrow keys to swim! PSF: Seaweed sandwich. sandwich with seaweed and some other underwater plants.

24. baby moose PSI: forest highchair PSF: baby bottle It's filled with maple syrup!

Last edited by Tiffany520; 12-09-2009 at 06:10 PM..
Old 12-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #15
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: Tiff's new webbie Ideas updated 12/9/09

Love the ideas! You are so smart, Tiff!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Closed