Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 05:35 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Tie Dye Kitty!

We have a Tie Dye Puppy, but why not a Tie Dye Kitty? I think it would be cute! What do you think?

PSI Ideas

Tie Dye Sofa
Totally Tie Dye Lava Lamp. But it would be REALLY big, four squares, and as tall as that princess and the pea bed.
Tie Dye Waterfall
Tie Dye Dress
Tie Dye Peace Out Bus/Mobile

PSF Ideas

Tie Dye Catnip Popsicle
Tie Cake
Tie Dye Eggs
Tie Dye Marble Cake
Psychedelic Tie Dye Cupcakes
Wonderfully Rainbow Waffles
Tie Dye Pancakes

If you think of a PSF or PSI, let me know and I'll add your ideas.

Pictures

Okay, I tried to make a Tie Dye Kitty picture...it turned out being a sprite.

Theres are some pictrues I haven't addeed. I'll add them when I'm not so busy.

Last edited by Secret Ninja; 09-19-2010 at 12:16 PM..
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2010, 05:57 PM   #2
rockettj

rockettj will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Tie Dye Kitty!

Sounds pretty cool its psf could be like a tie cake or something like that

please support my idea it is called new estore pets
rockettj is offline Male
Old 08-30-2010, 05:57 PM   #3
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

Aw that would be cute!

Maybe PSF could be..Hmm...TyeDye catnip Popsicle
celinab123 is offline Male
Old 08-30-2010, 05:59 PM   #4
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

PSF: Tie die marble cake.
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2010, 06:06 PM   #5

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I added your PSF ideas and a picture
Old 08-30-2010, 06:15 PM   #6
rockettj

rockettj will become famous soon enough

HOW ABOUT TIE DIE EGGS
rockettj is offline Male
Old 08-30-2010, 06:25 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by rockettj
HOW ABOUT TIE DIE EGGS
I added it to the list of PSFs
Old 08-30-2010, 06:29 PM   #8
acra798

Acra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond reputeAcra798 has a reputation beyond repute

I love this idea! Why didn't they make a tye-dye cat instead of a tye-dye pup?
Acra798 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2010, 06:37 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by Acra798
I love this idea! Why didn't they make a tye-dye cat instead of a tye-dye pup?
I wondered that too. They have way too many dogs already
Old 08-30-2010, 06:52 PM   #10
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

Here is a pic
Click the image to open in full size.
celinab123 is offline Male
Closed