Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2007, 08:14 PM   #1
Gifted
tashkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Things I want but they don't have in the W Shop!

Things that I want that they don't have in the W-shop:

Some more side tables (I need a white one to match the white pedistals)

A fireplace that you can buy at the W shop

Some more tables and chairs in general

More decrative wall hangings

*I want my snowglobe to sit in the middle of my table instead of one side or the other.

In the process of decorating / rearraging my room, and you know when you have this idea of something in your head that you know would great, but then you look to see if you can find something like it or something that would match what you already have and you can't see anything there like your picturing....

If this has happened to you or you have any ideas you'd like to add... please do!!!

:cs: :pgn::gr:
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2007, 08:24 PM   #2
yakkay
Webkinz :)

yakkay will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Things I want but they don't have in the W Shop!

I'd like to have some area rugs in the W shop, and more windows to choose from. Things have to sit on one of those squares so thats why you can't center them on the table, if a table is on 2 squares, the snow globe will have to be on either the right square or the left square. Put a teddy bear on one side and the snow globe on the other side.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:38 PM   #3
Gifted
tashkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, yes! I'm so glad you added that! I've been saying I'd like to see some area rug flooring too, and some new windows would be awesome too!

I did know that about the tables, I just wish it could be different... but the idea about the bear is definately a good one! I will try it out! Thank you!
Old 12-26-2007, 08:49 PM   #4
Gifted
NewfieFan is on a distinguished road

I would love to see all those things (and more) added!

We need more wall hangings and posters - I would love to see a solar system/planet poster for the space theme.

An animated fireplace would be awesome. (Even if they made this a rare item and added it to the Curio Shop, would be better than nothing!)

I also like the area rugs idea. (Even if it was flooring with the look of an area rug on it would be great.) We need this kind of flooring for a nice family room!

And that's all I can add at the moment... but I'm sure I'll think of more later!

Oh, one more idea - more lamps, especially floor lamps!
Closed