Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

zanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of light

Default There should be a webkinz ebay

where you can put stuff up for sale like: Panda Vase trade: 5,000kc or lap it up pool.
zanedm is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2010, 09:56 PM   #2
ttasa

AlExPiReS has a spectacular aura aboutAlExPiReS has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: There should be a webkinz ebay

i sort of agree, but i have a slightley different idea. there should be a webkinz ebay that has it all . .. only webkinz things. like what you said, and more like actual webkinz. and some other stuff like items
AlExPiReS is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 10:04 PM   #3

zanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of lightzanedm is a glorious beacon of light

It would be awsome if you could put your own stuff up also
zanedm is offline Male
Old 07-16-2010, 03:52 PM   #4
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

yeah, more like a webkinz auction center. [because Ebay is auction site] but no plush or anything like that, just items and clothes and other stuff you have in your dock.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:58 PM   #5

yah that is just what i want
zanedm is offline Male
Old 07-16-2010, 04:17 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Well that is a good idea, but how would you give the items and all? And it could make getting harder to get items like wacky jeans and the cheeky dog PSI easier to get.
Delilah is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 04:21 PM   #7

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 

You mean trading for Kinzcash, right?

Because it's against Ganz's ToS to sell WW items for real money.

I also think the name Ebay is copyrighted, too. You couldn't call it WW Ebay, it'd have to be something else.
Lunagrrl is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 04:21 PM   #8
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

I've got no clue how it would work, but GANZ employees are smart, they can figure that out later.
I love the idea! I would use it. But I think Webkinz would all be there, I think your idea is kinda like what the trading room is for though. I like the trading room, or getting the items I want by how you are supposed to, because traders are vicious.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:28 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Lunagrrl
You mean trading for Kinzcash, right?

Because it's against Ganz's ToS to sell WW items for real money.

I also think the name Ebay is copyrighted, too. You couldn't call it WW Ebay, it'd have to be something else.
I agree about that. But it would be like:

[picture of item] title of item
.......................how much kinzcash is wanted.

People could put like

[wacky jeans] Wacky Zingoz Jeans
....................... 1,000,000,000 KinzCash.

There would be no good thing really. Ganz could put up how much they think the items should be worth, but then WI might have to change the values on all the items too.

I do not think it would work that much.
Delilah is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 04:33 PM   #10

no i mean a place where you can sell or trade your items for other items and kc

you would be able to set a price range

not real money just kinzcash

and it wouldn't be called ebay
zanedm is offline Male
Closed