Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 08:04 PM   #1
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Default Temporary wall/floor colors

I don't know if I can get this thought across without sounding too confusing, but here goes.

I just spent (and wasted) lots of kinzcash trying to get the right look on some walls in a couple of rooms.

What I thought would look good together, just didn't. So I had to buy another wallpaper to cover up what failed for me.

What I sat there wishing for gave me this idea.....

Why can't they make those crayons work on the walls or floors? Click on a color then click on the wall, see what it looks like. If you like it, make a purchase. If you don't like it, try another color. Sort of like the coloring book, but in this case, it would last only until you log out or leave the room. When you return the walls and floors will be gray again. That way you don't waste your kinzcash, and they still make a sale.

Got the idea?

What do you think?

:bokbok:Giblet
yadyram is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2009, 08:31 PM   #2
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Temporary wall/floor colors

i think thats a pretty good idea, but what if you already had some wallpaper or flooring and then you did the crayon thing, would they go back gray, or would they just go back to normal.
Footontable is offline Male
Old 09-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #3
Look ma I'm a

Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!

That's a really good idea but I prefer to use this website. Lol! It helps out alot in those hard to make decisions!
http://www.elubin.com/webkins/decorator.asp
Alohapanda is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 08:40 PM   #4
Yay! I'm finally a

WebkinzLover531 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
I don't know if I can get this thought across without sounding too confusing, but here goes.

I just spent (and wasted) lots of kinzcash trying to get the right look on some walls in a couple of rooms.

What I thought would look good together, just didn't. So I had to buy another wallpaper to cover up what failed for me.

What I sat there wishing for gave me this idea.....

Why can't they make those crayons work on the walls or floors? Click on a color then click on the wall, see what it looks like. If you like it, make a purchase. If you don't like it, try another color. Sort of like the coloring book, but in this case, it would last only until you log out or leave the room. When you return the walls and floors will be gray again. That way you don't waste your kinzcash, and they still make a sale.

Got the idea?

What do you think?

View Post Originally Posted by Footontable
i think thats a pretty good idea, but what if you already had some wallpaper or flooring and then you did the crayon thing, would they go back gray, or would they just go back to normal.
Are you (Giblet) talking about seeing it in your room or in the sample room that they always show you in the W shop? Either way that is a wonderful idea
WebkinzLover531 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 08:42 PM   #5
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

I really like that idea! At least finding some way to test a color scheme out before you make a purchase. I am definitely with you in that I have wasted money on walls and flooring that I thought would go well together but once they were up, they didn't look right. Or maybe if they could put something in the WShop...like a scroll down list of walls and floors...and you pick which two you want to see and then it shows you what the room would look like. Hmmm...
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 08:50 PM   #6
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

That would be great, you would not believe how much i have spent on walls and floors...i would like to see it before i buy it Great idea
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 09:08 PM   #7
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLover531
Are you (Giblet) talking about seeing it in your room or in the sample room that they always show you in the W shop? Either way that is a wonderful idea
It would just go back to the last color or wallpaper or floor that was on there. Grey if you were
just starting.

yadyram is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 09:15 PM   #8
jus0210
Gift Guru

J-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Alohapanda
That's a really good idea but I prefer to use this website. Lol! It helps out alot in those hard to make decisions!
Unofficial Webkinz Hints, Tips, Information, Recipes
Wow I just checked that out what a wonderful idea this will save me tons of KC thank so much rep points to you
J-BIRD is offline Female
Old 09-09-2009, 09:20 PM   #9
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I just saw someone here the other night with this link in their signature it's exactly what your looking for ENJOY Unofficial Webkinz Hints, Tips, Information, Recipes click on the link
Old 09-09-2009, 09:45 PM   #10

Chippy59 is just really niceChippy59 is just really nice

Excellent idea. Kind of like paint the fence job at the employment office. Just click a color. I would guess all of us have wasted kc on walls/floors we didn't like only to re-do.
Chippy59 is offline Female
Closed