Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 01:06 PM   #51
The Family Business
Webkinz :)

sweettart170 is the bees knees!sweettart170 is the bees knees!sweettart170 is the bees knees!sweettart170 is the bees knees!sweettart170 is the bees knees!sweettart170 is the bees knees!sweettart170 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Tell me what pets do you want?

They already have otters, squirrels, raccoons but they don't have a pica. I would love to see it added Wouldn't it be cool?
And a platypus to. I know they already have a google, but a platypus like Perry the platypus of Phineas and Ferb would be cool.
sweettart170 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2010, 02:54 PM   #52

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

They are coming out with a signature dolphin!!!!! In September that is. Now I think they should make their online pets into plush pets. Also I think some mixed breed dogs would be awesome.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #53
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
They are coming out with a signature dolphin!!!!! In September that is. Now I think they should make their online pets into plush pets. Also I think some mixed breed dogs would be awesome.
OOH I WANNA SEE THAT!!!! Can you post the link to it?
Anyway, no new pets this post BUT i do have something new...
You can get PM ( or VM ) notices now if you want to be let know when i post new pet ideas,
and i am going to make a list of pets and move them ALL to the first post at some point when i get the time so that way when people look they can see all the pets that have been posted i am going on Vacation so I might not post for a little while.
TTYL! ( Talk to You later! )

Little Bird
LittleBird is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 10:13 PM   #54
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE the Signature Endangered Polar Bear idea! Hopefully Ganz makes it
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #55

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrocks099
I want a bookworm and a badger. Grrrrrrr...
A badger would be different. Ganz could make either an American badger or an English badger - piccys attached. First one is US, second is UK.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgAmerican badger.JPG (27.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpgEnglish badger.JPG (46.4 KB, 2 views)
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 08:26 AM   #56

sageheart is on a distinguished road

I think a whale shark would be pretty neat! I would love more water animals in general! I'm excited to see that dolphin .
sageheart is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 08:49 AM   #57

Some other ideas I had were a lynx and a coyote.
I love large/wild dogs and cats. I always thought a raindrop pup would be cool. I also like the idea of a summer pup. It could have little suns on it and the psi could be a fun in the sun sprinkler.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:34 PM   #58
Loves her...

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

Hey i love all these ideas and i have some posted on here and i would love to help you with some and love some suggestions and comments from you, if you have time. Thanks, oh and add me please.
xmaryxmayhemx is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 04:40 PM   #59
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

Webkinz Meerkat
Webkinz Prairie Dog
Webkinz Dingo
Webkinz Harp Seal
Webkinz Wombat
Webkinz Angel Fish
Webkinz Platypus
Webkinz Signature Giraffe

View Post Originally Posted by sweettart170
They already have otters, squirrels, raccoons but they don't have a pica. I would love to see it added Wouldn't it be cool?
And a platypus to. I know they already have a google, but a platypus like Perry the platypus of Phineas and Ferb would be cool.

Eeekk So cute!

Last edited by britluvswebkinz; 07-08-2010 at 04:40 PM..
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 06:47 AM   #60

View Post Originally Posted by sweettart170
I defiantly support that idea

Anyway I think a webkinz hyena would be cool.
Closed

Tags
fun to reply to