Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 08:23 PM   #1
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

Talking Tell me what pets do you want? Updated: 8/12/10

Hi, I am Little Bird

What pets do you want ganz to come out with for ebkinz world
Here are some of mine that I think they should put out:
Dove,
Signature Endangered Polar Bear,
Signature Gold fish,
Dragonfly (that really flies! ),
Any type of butterflies,
and last but not least ( drum roll please )
A SIGNATURE DOLPHIN
You can post PSF ans PSI items if you want

UPDATE: Check this out!pretty-panda-has-no-bubble-under-
I am also going to possible try to make a list of all the pets I have thought of and put it opn this front page!

Last edited by LittleBird; 08-12-2010 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Updating
LittleBird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 08:26 PM   #2
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Default Re: Tell me what pets do you want?

I actually don't want many pets to come out. I think a mountain lion would be cool, or birthstone kitties. I am not into the recolored or recreated versions of pets honestly.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #3
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

I think a bumble bee or a lady bug would be cute.

I love polar bears
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 09:58 AM   #4
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

Those are still really good ideas,I am going to post more ideas I keep hoping they will come out with later.
Little Bird
Old 04-21-2010, 10:09 AM   #5
jeanne0952
Webkinz :)

emmie0952 will become famous soon enough

Love the idea! Great job!
Old 04-21-2010, 11:57 AM   #6

98pika has a spectacular aura about

Shamrock lion, Love panda, Red and white cat, golden monkey. these are mine i really like the rest to :]
98pika is offline Male
Old 04-21-2010, 04:53 PM   #7
hoooo!
Gifted

Awesome ideas Pika!
Like i said above, Here are the other ideas!
Signature LittleKinz chipmunk,
Signature Black cat,
Rainbow Dragon,
Signature Duck (It would be yellow I hope),
Candy corn Monster(Estore pet).
That is all i can think of right now.

Little Bird
Old 04-21-2010, 05:21 PM   #8

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

I would like to see a little kinz signature sugar glider or meerkat. Those are both so very cute!

For a regular signature, I would like a chinchilla (with squishy soft fur just like they have in real life).

For an endangered animal, I think a Vaquita would be neat. It is a water animal in the porpoise family that is estimated to only have a few hundred left.

For just regular pets, I would like a sea lion! They always seem like such fun when you see them playing on nature shows.

I like all the ideas above and agree that the ones I really like are the more normal looking animals.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 05:55 PM   #9
riter forever.

LilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of lightLilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of lightLilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of light

Hey, well i think they should make a Snow hawk, rattle snake,and bobcat, well that is all
and i can make some more ideas
LilWhiteTerrier is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 12:03 PM   #10
hoooo!
Gifted

Hey people
I thought of some more pets.
Webkinz Signature swan,
Webkinz Enchanted dragon (Could be a new line of signature type pets, Only Less of these $$$ lol),
Webkinz Enchanted Pegasus,
Signature :clyde:,
Enchanted Unicorn,
Gumdrop cat (online only).
That was all i thought of
Well Have a good Day
LittleBird

View Post Originally Posted by LilWhiteTerrier
Hey, well i think they should make a Snow hawk, rattle snake,and bobcat, well that is all
and i can make some more ideas
That would be great if you could make some more ideas!
I am all was willing to here more!

Last edited by LittleBird; 05-03-2010 at 12:03 PM..
Closed

Tags
fun to reply to