Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 11:13 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!

Cool Team Activities

I was just watching over my daughters shoulder this morning watching her as she playied in the park waiting for garbage. She was having a ball on the seasaw with other pets and asked 'What else can I do with other pets?"

That started me thinking what was missing from Webkinz World which other family sites have which attract my kids.

The #1 thing which is missing are 'team' activities. The site which best demonstrates this is the Chobots site where their are activites like:
  • Garbage Collector - As a Team you clean up space against another team, but each member can only collect on type of garbage (e.g. one colects aliens, another collects metals, etc.) - you get points for each piece of garbage collected and the winning team gets bonus points.
  • Farming Mission - One person sows the seeds, another waters the crop, another harvests it, another feeds it to the cow, and yet another milks the cow. When the cow is milked everyone who worked together earns a reward.
Would it not be neat if you could work with other pets and be rewarded for cooperative efforts?
JustDad is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2010, 03:28 PM   #2
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Re: Team Activities

This is a wonderful idea. I'd like to see it get added.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 02-08-2010, 06:55 AM   #3
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

That sounds like a great idea! If you look in Clara's spoiler thread, there is mention of a "communal contest" (where everyone would have to complete an objective), but I think we need more things that are really interactive and promote real-time communication between members.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:15 AM   #4
Canstralian!
Gifted

jenga_jane is an unparalleled talent
jenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talent

I think this is a great idea! It would certainly be a challenge for the designers over at Ganz...because I don't really have many ideas. Other than maybe an area of the park where they could play sports or something. It would have to run sort of like the Tournament Arena PVP games, except you would have to sit and wait even longer for enough people to join. You would be assigned to a team to make strategies for maybe a soccer match, or street hockey or something. Something that promotes playing together.

It does seem to me that Webkinz World is a little too competitive. In the PVP part of the arena, my favourite game is Trading Card Challenge game, and I'm really good at it. I hate being so competitive about it, and would LOVE to be able to communicate with my opponents to explain how things work...half the time I never get to finish a game because my opponent leaves halfway through. If we could play 'open hand' so that someone could explain the game to them, it would be fun for everyone. Of course, that would only be effective if we could use KC+ in the tournament arena...

Still, this idea did get me thinking. If we could get more communication and teamwork between members, it would be amazing! Trouble is, Ganz has to keep the website 'safe', so that probably won't happen...

The communal game might work...who knows?
jenga_jane is offline Female
Closed